Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys who say WOW pk is better are not being honest, either because you are bitter or left KO ...
Page: 2

You guys who say WOW pk is better are not being honest, either because you are bitter or left KO or something else. You guys know for fact that KO pvp is way better hands down, come on now be honest...

lil_mageskillz

obviously KO pk is better why do you think most players play the game?

pretty stupid logic. Anyone still playing ko will obviously favour ko. Personally i quit both games so i think im in a decent position to comment.

Banned

PvP is only thing this game has...

IMO wow is kinda fruity...

WoW Pvp sucks. hands DOWN. KO PvP ^

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

pretty stupid logic. Anyone still playing ko will obviously favour ko. Personally i quit both games so i think im in a decent position to comment.[/b]
    Seen enough pk videos for WoW, heard enough people describe it, doesn't sound interesting at all, and also sounds just as lengthy, if not more, in terms of getting levels/gear/other shit as ko.

PvP is only thing this game has...

IMO wow is kinda fruity...
    [/b]
    IT IS FRUITY! Looks like something a bunch of little girls thought up and slapped together.

Banned

omg.... asking on ko4life that question well.... :huh: if u wanna know a better answer ask in other forum for example mmporg forum .. cuz almost everybody from here is gonna say k.o (well like 85% probably)

ma answer ko... ask in other forum if u wanna know the real answer :huh:

Purely in terms of gameplay, ko is better. However cheating and bad management ruin the game. I think WoW pvp has some problems, and the WoW community is really fucking pathetic. They are a bunch of carebears like Jayrich said, who have no skill, no concept of improvised tactics and click their skills. WoW fails because the pvp is based on small-scale fights (arena), and most people do 2v2 and 3v3. You can imagine that a mmorpg with 10 races and 9 classes is impossible to balance around such small fights. If KO had the same thing, it would be even worse (every team would be priests/BPs and sins).

If you just want to pvp casually and for fun, then play WoW. It's easy to reroll and there are lots of different things to do, like world pvp, battlegrounds and arena. But if you are more serious about pvp avoid it. Conversely, KO is better suited for hardcore pvpers and not good for casuals. Personally i dont see the point in playing ko with the cheating being so bad, but whatever.[/b]
    +1 totally agree i came back to KO after getting the Gladiator tittle in WoW Arena Pvp System. Its kinda bored actually and also WoW is pve based so its World Of Instancecraft imo. h34r:

Gladiator Blackcore was pretty l337 tho :P

Half the people who say KO's is better haven't played wow. They just tell themselves this to make themselves feel better about a shitty game ran by a shitty company which they spend the equivalent of 4 wow accounts on plat prem and 1k kc a month.

Half the people who say KO's is better haven't played wow. They just tell themselves this to make themselves feel better about a shitty game ran by a shitty company in which they spend the equivalent of 4 wow accounts on plat prem and 1k kc a month.[/b]
    +10

KO has way better pvp than wow.

This topic has been discussed many times on irc and on various forums :P... But then again WoW was made for PvE

Now you'll see ppl coming here and trying to tell me that i havent played wow or pvp'd in wow and blah blah... But i have most likely pvp'd more in wow than anyone on these forums :P except gay kayah xd... I've been ranked High Warlord when they had pvp ranks, I've done too many arena fights at 2400 Rating.
    I had over 300.000 Honorable kills on my tank, I was in a top pvp guild before TBC who ran premades all day long... with a scoreboard of 300 Premade WSG wins and 42 loss...

PvP in wow just aint as good as pvp in ko, most of the top high end raiding guilds actually started playing wow to pvp but turned to PvE cause the pvp sucked so much.

Half the people who say KO's is better haven't played wow. They just tell themselves this to make themselves feel better about a shitty game ran by a shitty company in which they spend the equivalent of 4 wow accounts on plat prem and 1k kc a month.[/b]

I have no idea what half you are referring to but if you personally have EVER pvp in WOW than you cannot in your right mind think it's better than KO. I am sorry I just don't even see how one could possibly think so because WOW pvp sucks period.

And for anyone who thinks WOW has less cheaters you are completely uninformed and in actual fact gold farming in general is somewhat new to KO, it's been a regular stable for over 3 years that I have seen on WOW. And since WOW is a much more populated game there are waaaay more cheaters and farmers than KO could possibly imagine. The reason for this is that WOW items are worth a great deal more and easier to sell than KO with a much higher demand, and if anyone cares to debate it, I invite you to your own searches for macros and gold in both google and youtube (you will see 100x the results then if you did the same for KO). The biggest reason you don't know about the macro in WOW are because they don't look obvious like KO. And since there are some of you who will completely argue this point with nothing behind it, they have macros that are put out on a regular basis where your character can farm an entire area all day long 24 hrs a day and it looks just like it would if you were to do it without macro, although you'd probably die from playing as long as a bot can. There are guys who have 5+ computers running these macros all day every day 7 days a week who will sell you a super high level character in which you will never be scammed on, all for a nice hefty price tag.

KO>WOW sry.

Half is referring to the 100 pms ive gotten on msn from people saying wow sucks, the pvp sucks, the game is a joke... and they haven't ever played the game.

The answer is its just based on your preference. For me, wow pk offers more than the standard....

88828w8r878388w8r884888wr878858888w888r87888888888 828w8r7888388wr88748888wr8875888w8r78

That I do in ko.

DeathInTheNight

If you have played both then there is no comparison.
    Whilst the general gameplay in WOW is without doubt much better than KO, KO has the best pvp system of any online game I've ever played.
    So KO>WOW

LeaveOut

KO has way better pvp than wow.

This topic has been discussed many times on irc and on various forums :P... But then again WoW was made for PvE
    Now you'll see ppl coming here and trying to tell me that i havent played wow or pvp'd in wow and blah blah... But i have most likely pvp'd more in wow than anyone on these forums :P except gay kayah xd... I've been ranked High Warlord when they had pvp ranks, I've done too many arena fights at 2400 Rating.
    I had over 300.000 Honorable kills on my tank, I was in a top pvp guild before TBC who ran premades all day long... with a scoreboard of 300 Premade WSG wins and 42 loss...

PvP in wow just aint as good as pvp in ko, most of the top high end raiding guilds actually started playing wow to pvp but turned to PvE cause the pvp sucked so much.[/b]
    Same here, had 25k kills on a noob rogue in a small period. made 100 pre-mades on EOTS (eye of the storm) or how ever its called only lost 1. Its fantastic to make pre-mades ( all good players in one party) and a big leader who say the tacticks. If you go KO pvp you will get yer var my sa aga kanka shit. thats anooying

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast