Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know what game your playing but the Knight Online I know only had good pk once in a ...
Page: 4

I don't know what game your playing but the Knight Online I know only had good pk once in a blue moon.
    Usually it was just scrubs on running in packs of 20 gangbanging some noob turks.

That being said, when pk was good on ko. It was good. Some 8 v 20 shit, that stuff was fun. But all the times going to CZ seeing too many ksers and scrubs that-- not so fun.

I'll stick to WoW tyvm.[/b]
    +1

cuno

i think ko is the best other online games .

Wow sux .

Banned

I played wow too.. is really adictive as k.o cuz they have more thing and u can do more thign with ur character than k.o but I liek pvp from k.o maybe they need some skills or movements that wow character can do and will be awesome...

if u show this post on wow forum they gonna say wow... not everybody is gonna say wow pvp rocks here,,,

agendas

i like KO pvp better maybe because i spent more time on it and didnt play WoW for as many years as i did KO...... but i think KO is faster paced and does take skillz and timing and experience of the game moreso than WoW does

DeathInTheNight

Thing is this post can go on forever and ppl will be split.
    Some are gonna like KO while others WOW.
    Best try them both for urself then make ur own mind up.

wow pvp is far more advanced in comparison to ko only thing kos pvp system has is combo with out combo its shit very little skill in kos pvp in comparison to wow where there are a 1000 + skills to learn and to know the counters and wat not

banaanc

wow has nice environment where you can wonder around killing some ppl time to time exploring it, KO is like DotA or CS known maps and just demolish stuff.

I use to think ko pvp was good, then speed hackers, arrow hackers, and turks changed that - Now I like wow pvp, For the fact it can take place ANYWHERE - and plus you got arena - and loads of new updates that actually expand the game rather then fix 1 bug to make 5 bugs in it's place.[/b]

If you took out the bugs and such on KO's problems in KO then KO would win by a landslide.
    KO has a good party support system Plus, dont forget about comboing?
    I really dont like the casting time in WOW, so damn anoying. Their party support system is weird too.
    I personally think KO just looks more brutal and fun, maybe its cause were killing turks and it makes it that much better.
    Dont forget the huge large scale wars KO has either. WOW doesnt have that, or anything near it.
    But KO isnt my favorite PK, id say Gunz or Turf Battles. I perfer fast pk that you have to respond fast how to react and counter attack.
    But hey, thats just my sick and twsited selfs opnion.

100 pms, really? Sure.[/b]
    I quit ko and started playing wow, so nearly everyone on my msn who plays ko has pmed me to tell me wow sucks and I know for a fact that they have not played wow. Its something I've always heard from ko players any time anyone has mentioned any word of wow usually because someone they know in real life plays wow and they saw them play once and it looked boring.

The pvp right now in some of the ko servers is absolutely awful. Its completely one sided at times, and though the side may change it rarely finds a way to even out outside of war times. You can't just say I'd like to pvp and go pvp in ko because a lot of times in these servers there won't be anyone there.

Aside from the current situation, like mention previously to pvp in ko doesn't require much thought and strategy compared to other games. Whether you agree with that or not is entirely up to you, I just find it difficult to see it otherwise.

i played wow with my cousin i didnt like the pvp
    so for me personaly ko hands down

_Hybrid_

Purely in terms of gameplay, ko is better. However cheating and bad management ruin the game. I think WoW pvp has some problems, and the WoW community is really fucking pathetic. They are a bunch of carebears like Jayrich said, who have no skill, no concept of improvised tactics and click their skills. WoW fails because the pvp is based on small-scale fights (arena), and most people do 2v2 and 3v3. You can imagine that a mmorpg with 10 races and 9 classes is impossible to balance around such small fights. If KO had the same thing, it would be even worse (every team would be priests/BPs and sins).

If you just want to pvp casually and for fun, then play WoW. It's easy to reroll and there are lots of different things to do, like world pvp, battlegrounds and arena. But if you are more serious about pvp avoid it. Conversely, KO is better suited for hardcore pvpers and not good for casuals. Personally i dont see the point in playing ko with the cheating being so bad, but whatever.[/b]
    +2

WoW pk is so simple and boring, a good KO pk party Rox

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wow is built for pve, just consider urselves lucky that u actually have a pvp. Good thing about is ofc that wow pvp takes alot more skills thank KO. For ko its almost as dumb as paper-scissors-rock way, but not quite. Every class can kill but pvp in KOis pretty dull and endgame sux. Atleast in wow u can do smth after ur done with ur pretty quests, pve and rollplaying thingys. I think wow arenas can be fun at start, i doubt that i would bother to be the best of everything and that shit.

So yeah, tho i dont like wow and think its pretty booring, wow>ko. Ko is just too 2004.

Wow is built for pve, just consider urselves lucky that u actually have a pvp. Good thing about is ofc that wow pvp takes alot more skills thank KO. For ko its almost as dumb as paper-scissors-rock way, but not quite. Every class can kill but pvp in KOis pretty dull and endgame sux. Atleast in wow u can do smth after ur done with ur pretty quests, pve and rollplaying thingys. I think wow arenas can be fun at start, i doubt that i would bother to be the best of everything and that shit.

So yeah, tho i dont like wow and think its pretty booring, wow>ko. Ko is just too 2004.[/b]
    how is it built for pve dude your crazy non stop all day long pvp events in jurad like settings is fucking awesome , not to mention all the open pvp even in non pve servers dueling system just completely slaughters ko even runescapes dueling murders ko and wat class in wow can't pvp ... sure theres a few classes ppl pick more then others but any class u say that can't pvp is just because u can't play it same reasons ppl play warriors cuz they can't minor or they can't play support in ko

the only thing i have a problem with when it comes to wow is how long it takes for them to release new game patches having to buy the game patches and the retarded 10 year olds that play it and the idiot 40 year olds who run clans and bitch when u dont roll something u know no one else needs

wraith86

Purely in terms of gameplay, ko is better. However cheating and bad management ruin the game. I think WoW pvp has some problems, and the WoW community is really fucking pathetic. They are a bunch of carebears like Jayrich said, who have no skill, no concept of improvised tactics and click their skills. WoW fails because the pvp is based on small-scale fights (arena), and most people do 2v2 and 3v3. You can imagine that a mmorpg with 10 races and 9 classes is impossible to balance around such small fights. If KO had the same thing, it would be even worse (every team would be priests/BPs and sins).

If you just want to pvp casually and for fun, then play WoW. It's easy to reroll and there are lots of different things to do, like world pvp, battlegrounds and arena. But if you are more serious about pvp avoid it. Conversely, KO is better suited for hardcore pvpers and not good for casuals. Personally i dont see the point in playing ko with the cheating being so bad, but whatever.[/b]

well im not totally sure but since you quit KO they added a towning button(on top of the 2 other forms of using /town) and of course koxp has never gone away. the company running koxp has limited it to DCZ only becuase they feel bad for K2, K2 cannot stop it. K2 made it so you basically cant sell or buy accounts anymore. K2 made is so owning the castle is almost worthless because they put an anvil in both native towns so you dont have to buy upgrade scrolls from moradon and they also put forms of potions in the PUS(lol?) they also made CSW twice a week making the owners of castle use twice as much catapults and shells. they also took out the 3rd server of each world completely and are banning anyone who does isiloon/felankor on the 2nd server. oh and they permenantly took bifrost out. so now days PK is pretty much garbage and no one even really bothers scrolling up from what i see but idk i dont play that much anymore.

in a nut shell wow > ko in every aspect :P

Whenever I show my friends KO PvP, I always get the strangest look when I tell people about towning. Think about it. Towning is the dumbest idea for PvP. In my opinion (and experiance as a debuffer) I think towning should take like 30 seconds in PvP areas or give everybody an animated skill for towning.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast