Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think the point he was trying to make is that the cheating in ko is affecting what is supposed ...
Page: 6

I think the point he was trying to make is that the cheating in ko is affecting what is supposed to be the most difficult thing in the game. The most difficult think in KO is ultima and its being killing by a couple dozen cheating archers. In WoW, leveling to 70 isn't difficult, farming gold isn't difficult, and most of the cheats that I know about are all dealing with things that really aren't that difficult, just a bit tedius and annoying. If you're motivated enough, you can go do that stuff by yourself, it just takes more time and effort than cheating. In KO, no level of motivation will allow you to kill Ultima by yourself. The cheaters in WoW are doing tedious tasks for the most part that legit players can keep up with decently. In KO the cheating is killing stuff that is designed to be only killed by the best groups in the game, which also prevents those groups from killing them. I don't think there are any groups of macroers are going and killing Kel'Thuzad or really any of the difficult raid bosses in WoW.

Cheating is bad in both games I'm sure, so its really hard to make an argument against wow based on what one might feel is a lack of cheating in KO. Its hard to make a case against KO too but when I see people who should be taking 5 minutes to kill Attila killing Felankor in less than 2 minutes its helps a little bit.[/b]

That was the only point I was making. You can say it's not as bad or whatever, we can talk about that but to say it doesn't exist is whistling past the graveyard. But again what's the difference if you are in WOW getting pwned by a guy who cheated or in KO? It's all relative and ultimately purely choice. I like both games, I think they are both really fun still, however, the pk is what I like best. If I wanted to just run around and farm and exp/quest, I would just go on a single player game but I don't, I like the fact that I can log into KO and pk with my friends in Australia, So Cal, Canada, PA, KS, NY/NJ, Mexico (S. America), Turkey, UK, CR, Poland, Romania, Greece, Sweden, etc. (Sry if I left anywhere out that's a friend is lol) and together we can go and pwn other people in a friendly pk session or go do a tough boss or farm gems, I think that aspect blows doors on WOW. I have to also say that if I did not have such great friends to play with, I would much rather play WOW even with the shitty PK.

You shouldnt even be allowed to reply here if you havent played wow for long time :> and actually know how the pvp is in WoW xD
    And you shouldnt be allowed to comment on wow PvE if you havent done anything else than the lvl 70 shitty lol instances... Come again after you've done Naxx/BT/Sunwell.

You shouldnt even be allowed to reply here if you havent played wow for long time :> and actually know how the pvp is in WoW xD
    And you shouldnt be allowed to comment on wow PvE if you havent done anything else than the lvl 70 shitty lol instances... Come again after you've done Naxx/BT/Sunwell.[/b]

You shouldn't be allowed to make comments if you are going to say who can and who can't make comments...

Don't be an idiot, e1 is entitled to their opinions and you just need to face it that KO pk is better...you like WOW, go play it. No biggie.

NEMANYA

KO PvP>WoW PvP ...WoW PvP is a bit boring than KO PvP..

KO PvP>WoW PvP ...WoW PvP is a bit boring than KO PvP..[/b]

It's the truth, I personally really don't get how anyone can say otherwise unless you just really don't like KO pk and you looove WOW. If WOW had better pk people would just say so, it's not like e1 here is defending KO because we all love the bs that goes on...just the way it is.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Knight online pk was so much fun 'til all the babashopping, turk overpopulation and ardream ruined it (atleast on the older servers).
    I find WoW pvp better because you need skills. On knight online you can basically just press 1 button as warrior, bp (lvl 72+) and mage (lvl 72+).
    WoW arenas are full of newbies but they're fun to play against and the pvp is not dead like on knight online. The second think I like about WoW is that you can't babashop your items unless you buy a character. You need to actually work for them.

So nowadays I would say WoW pvp > KO pvp
    but if we're talking about the old KE or KO times then Knight Online wins :P

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

ko is definitely more balanced than wow. rouges in wow are way overpowered and trying to play a support character like a priest in wow is pretty much pointless since your armor is like being naked and you get stun locked by rouges constantly. in wow its all about gangbang and being the most powerful class. but in ko even though gangbang is a big part you can still win a 2v8 if youre skilled enough. but wow is all about the items and the number of people, its very difficult to win a fight against people with the same kind of items as you if they have more people, no matter how skilled you are. and also wow has a very limited potting system, so ko > wow for pvp, but wow owns in pve[/b]
    If you think rogues are overpowered then you don't know how to play your character

Banned Senior Member

I dont know what this guy expected to be said on Knight Online forum, that wow is better ?

hehe

iiason

i still believe, KO has the best PvP, out of all the online games.

If you think rogues are overpowered then you don't know how to play your character [/b]
    +1 I've watched loads of pvp video's - I won't admit I'm a level 70 in wow But the way I see it - Most of the classes are evenly Balanced, Depends on the player of the account - While you say Rogues are over powered, I've seen many cases that Shaman, Hunters, Paladins, Warlocks are Over powered.

You shouldn't be allowed to make comments if you are going to say who can and who can't make comments...

Don't be an idiot, e1 is entitled to their opinions and you just need to face it that KO pk is better...you like WOW, go play it. No biggie.[/b]
    If you werent too stupid, then you would have noticed my previous replies in this thread, then you would see that i already said KO pvp owned wow pvp. Im just saying that 99% of the ppl replying here havent tried to pvp or pve in wow, they have just seen ss's or movies of ppl doing it or heard how it is from a friend.

jimfujitsu

Ko pvp mechanics are a lot more fluid and interactive then wow . If i was to compare the 2 games with some popular fps games i would say

ko = counter strike / quake 3
    wow = medal of honor , call of duty etc

Royalassassin

All these stupid retarded topics made these days..

None of the pvp in either of the game is skillfull, its just all based on the time u put on them, which i think is bullshit. I Say if ur looking for skills go play FPS games, mmorpgs aint about skills its about whos most dedicated in playing the game. In the matter of time u have to spend in both games i would recommend WOW, since its a much easier game to get competitve gear in but the PVP style gets extremly boring after a month. While in ko u gotta put your life in the game to even go to CZ...

Skip the MMORPG's their just making u to slaves, its time to get the old FPS games a new era, we want Quake 5!!!!

DeathInTheNight

None of the pvp in either of the game is skillfull, its just all based on the time u put on them, which i think is bullshit. I Say if ur looking for skills go play FPS games, mmorpgs aint about skills its about whos most dedicated in playing the game. In the matter of time u have to spend in both games i would recommend WOW, since its a much easier game to get competitve gear in but the PVP style gets extremly boring after a month. While in ko u gotta put your life in the game to even go to CZ...

Skip the MMORPG's their just making u to slaves, its time to get the old FPS games a new era, we want Quake 5!!!![/b]
    All pvp, especially party pk requires a bit of skill.
    Its easy to solo so the skill is less but in party you gotta think about more than just yourself.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast