Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

WoW pvp or KO pvp ?

This is a discussion on WoW pvp or KO pvp ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; D2 pvp Spot on! Short answer is I like KO PvP better because of the combat system better than that ...
Page: 8

D2 pvp

Spot on!

Short answer is I like KO PvP better because of the combat system better than that of WoW's "button clicking" system. To say that WoW PvP sucks all together though isn't fair. Comparing WoW PvP to KO PvP is like comparing apples to oranges. They're two totally different styles of PvP and each are unique and fun in there own way.

Unfortunately, that's the only thing KO has going for it. Every single other aspsect of the game is complete shit.

Let's review the company that runs this game. They're complete and utter shit. They make minimal effort in fixing minor bugs in the game. When they do try to fix a bug all they do is introduce more. When they do open beta's for new expansions they don't listen to there players feedback about bugs, glitche's, etc. they introduce the new content into the game with the bugs anyways. There solution to bugs is completing removing the game content all together, rather than fixing it. The make very little if not any effort to stop hacking using third party tools (speed hack, duping, etc.). They make absolutely zero effort in preventing the gold farmer's from flooding the game with gold. They make no effort to catch and punish those found to be buying in game currency. There customer service is HORRENDOUS! You must spam support tickets only to receive automated message's telling you to re-submit information you've already provided. Not only is there customer service horrible about in game problems, they also have been found to double and triple charge people who bought KC or Premium from the PUS and fail to issue refunds. There GM presence is absolutely non-existant. Period. Zero in game assistance from Game Masters.

The content of the game is garbage and totally miniscule compared to that of other MMO's. With a handful of mobs and bosses and, what, maybe 8 zones? The leveling system (more commonly known as "grinding") is just that. Horrible. I'd rather bash my head against the wall than sit in one more Paramun party. There is no type of raid content. 5 or 6 different kinds of armor? A handful of different weapons? Everyone running around looks exactly the same. The currency system in the game is super inflated. 21 GB trade limit and 10gb merchant limit? How the hell is anyone supposed to buy or sell higher end items this way? By haggling with people who don't speak a lick of English? There merchant system itself is crap, running around in circles searching booths relentlessly for items, rather then using a convenient search engine and delivery system. Did I mention everyone who plays WoW speaks ENGLISH!?!? Jesus Christ I could go on for hours.....

The bottom line: While KO PvP may be more fun and possibly more balanced then that of WoW's, that doesn't even come close to making up for the extreme lack of content and complete and utter monotony of a poorly represented game.[/b]
    Seriously lol'd.. this is like the best KO review EVER

or stare at a party bar and 1 - down key 1 - downkey 1 - downkey then finally just 1

yep
    pro

PRO

PROOOO

guildwars4lyfe-sorta[/b]
    raiding != pvp. Never compare a carebear to a real player thanks.

Banned

raiding != pvp. Never compare a carebear to a real player thanks.[/b]
    isn't raiding killing bosses that take 25 minutes

and gw pvp > all
    no question

takes actual coordination

Helldin665

We have monster suppression! DONT FORGET THE SUPRESSION!
    Why do i play ko again? :/

and gw pvp > all
    no question

takes actual coordination[/b]
    Do you even know your talking about Instance's with the boss's that actually, For the noobiest one [ that I ran though] Took close to a hour to get though with a level 40 killing elite level 23-30 mobs monster's - At their elvel instances I could only Imagine how much time it takes - Not to mention, if One mistakenly Pulls agro of monsters it could kill the entire party since some don't lose agro - That takes Actual coordination - Guild War's blows and is not even capable to either WoW or Knight Online Or even runescape for that matter.

All in Guild war's Is constant PvE And then when you finally get elvel 20, After about 3 months of work - You run around in a arena that is about 10x smaller then the average Wow arena and gang up on people.

And you say GW pvp > all? Lmfao that's fucking hilarious dude.

Terrorblade

Too bored to read the post

I played both games, and if we are talking about PvP then seriously KO > WoW. But WoW has better ALL other things, such as world, atmosphere, quests ....

Too bored to read the post

I played both games, and if we are talking about PvP then seriously KO > WoW. But WoW has better ALL other things, such as world, atmosphere, quests ....[/b]
    And it has quests to help level from 1-80[soon to be] and not just make you fucking grind the same monster for countless day's, week's, month's.

iiason

DOTA

ArminVanBuuren

WoW pk is just pressing skills, but in KO pk u actually have to do something.[/b]
    hahaha sure, you say so because you may have not been around in KO enough time.

before getting combo "discovered", KO's pvp was certainly not far from having the same pvp system all MMORPGs have...however, KO's pvp system it's kinda ehmm..."faster", it is certainly funnier since the actions take just a matter of seconds, thus making it more exciting than WoW's pvp, even if just pressing 2 buttons all the time can be considered by some as being "skillful" (lol, c'mon guys)...certainly WoW's pvp demands a better strategy...KO's pvp demands just being fast...personally, just because of the "rushing" I prefer KO's pvp over WoW (and it's true, WoW players mostly are lame to pvp with X_x ) personally, quit both games now and just from time to time I log in to Lineage 2 :P pvp system is not as fast as KO's, but is certainly fun to play (specially when getting the cursed sword ^_^ )

about the cheating in both games, cheating is actually present in every single MMORPG known atm, and true, WoW's cheating is by far worst than KO's...the only reason to let us say is not that way is the fact that Blizzard tries to stop it, unlike K2, which doesn't even seem to try dealing with it...as soon as a new cheating comes out for WoW, they investigate and develop something to counter it...in KO's case, they just close a certain zone or say something at the website trying to scare the cheaters to get some more time to adapt the PUS prices so players won't give a shit about cheating (in fact, I think the legit ones are the only ones complaining...been so long that turkish newcomers may think koxp and those stuff is actually part of the game itself)...well...since WoW is a much bigger game than KO then the cheating is obviosly higher...but, since it is ran by a much much bigger company, they have to keep it down better so they won't lose costumers...since the ones that pay in KO are the cheaters, they don't give a shit about legit ones.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

WoW surroundings (bigger maps, more locations, HUGE BOWL PLX, etc) WoW Graphics, WoW Management + KO PVP = The Ultimate for Hardcore PVP Players.

lutekkkk

this is topic about PvP (not cheating, bugging, customer support or tons of turkish players)

so it's so obvious that KO is better than WoW ... I think 99% in here think that PvP in KO is best in all mmorpgs

Banned

KO has the best pvp of all MMORPG-s that i know... So ko

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You seem to just be one of the players who get shitted on and blame items. As soon as I see "was fun until babashopping" I already know. Original KO and KE was so buggy who the hell would want that back.[/b]
    And ROFD is NOT buggy?! Seriously are we even talking about the same game? KE was so much fun because GMs would ban or delete +9 high class items in most cases. Since ROFD was relased everyone started having uber items and it was "ok" to have +9/+10 items and +3 uniques. Also the CZ died on older servers because of ardream. No one really bothers exp when you can own at lvl 59 with decent items.
    I don't blame the items I blame the tbl editers. I quit KO just because I couldn't get most of the players from Claw and KB stunned even with dual imir +2 and ely +2 rb. I got pissed off because I got my ass kicked by skill-less turks xD

WoW pk is just pressing skills, but in KO pk u actually have to do something.[/b]
    What do you know about WoW? You haven't even played it :lol:
    And yes I know that by fact because he's a friend of mine xD

Banned

Do you even know your talking about Instance's with the boss's that actually, For the noobiest one [ that I ran though] Took close to a hour to get though with a level 40 killing elite level 23-30 mobs monster's - At their elvel instances I could only Imagine how much time it takes - Not to mention, if One mistakenly Pulls agro of monsters it could kill the entire party since some don't lose agro - That takes Actual coordination - Guild War's blows and is not even capable to either WoW or Knight Online Or even runescape for that matter.

All in Guild war's Is constant PvE And then when you finally get elvel 20, After about 3 months of work - You run around in a arena that is about 10x smaller then the average Wow arena and gang up on people.

And you say GW pvp > all? Lmfao that's fucking hilarious dude.[/b]
    Are you retarded?
    Level 20 takes 2 days. Or 2 minutes if you don't want to play PvE at all.
    Play the fucking real game before you criticize it.
    GvG arena for GW is as big as CZ, the whole map. And you actually fucking use it all. Not a small bowl or base part.
    HoH is awesome. You don't know coordination until you have to defend your hero at the hall versus 3 other teams, seeding, infusehealing and proting in under a second time after time after time for 20 minutes.
    You prolly played some arena, did some underworld runs and thought you were the shit. Fucking horrible.
    What you did in GW is equal to me getting level 30 in KO and raping level 20's in moradon arena. Shut the fuck up, you ignorant twat. Thanks?
    Your talking about PvE in WoW taking coordination. Fighting VS AI is not fucking impressive. Nice example, you fail at an epic level. I've played a bit of atleast all 3 games, and by far GW PK takes the most coordination when you actually play the game. I quit all 3 too, and I play DotA. So as far as 00000 says, I have the best comprehension of this topic, as I am not biased.

But you, you really are retarded. You criticize what you do not know. It is pathetic.

Edit:
    Cordination Wise: KO - 3 (Dont even need vent, just stare at party bars..)
    WoW - 2
    GW - 1

PK wise, KO has the best leisure PK by far. That's why it survives. And yet it fails because of all the grind it takes to achieve that point. It's really the only game I ever heard of where you can be in high end pvp battles where you can have people who don't speak your language in your party and still do decent.

GW takes the most coordination, and it's very systematic. Biggest flaw of that game. But there are so many builds so you have to counter so many different things whilst staying to your own build. By build I mean team builds and individual teams.

WoW - I didn't play it that much, the least of the 3 by far. As far as PvP is concerned, it's not as much large scale, a lot of it is 2v2 etc, but I guess that's only b/c thats what I did. But there really was no cordination in that you can't stack certain things at certain times or go places where you'd instadie after...but its more like no stacking stuns and kiteing....I personally didn't find it that fun. It wasn't bad tho, I'd prolly like it if I played the game for longer.

Play the fucking real game before you criticize it.
    But you, you really are retarded. You criticize what you do not know. It is pathetic.
    WoW - I didn't play it that much, the least of the 3 by far. As far as PvP is concerned, it's not as much large scale, a lot of it is 2v2 etc, but I guess that's only b/c thats what I did. But there really was no cordination in that you can't stack certain things at certain times or go places where you'd instadie after...but its more like no stacking stuns and kiteing....I personally didn't find it that fun. It wasn't bad tho, I'd prolly like it if I played the game for longer.[/b]
    and gw pvp > all
    no question

takes actual coordination[/b]
    So, Now I can just call you a Hypocrite, You say GW > All in pk yet, You didn't play WoW much - And it's PvP Everywhere and anywhere, Like Horde can get into Stormwind and such and pk.

But, You never played WoW Much so you woulden't know the game your making fun of either.

Fun, But I have played Guild War's And it's so damn gay, Sure It was...good graphics at one point of time, that was the only strong suit it had really.

But w/e enough of it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast