Pathos glove

This is a discussion on Pathos glove within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When choosing pathos gloves it gives me choices for warrior priest rogue mage if im a rogue do i have ...
Page: 1

When choosing pathos gloves it gives me choices for warrior priest rogue mage

if im a rogue do i have to choose rogue or can i take warrior ? (2% attack on warriors?) or what

Mortality

I picked 1 glove rogue 1 glove warrior....

Iinix

i took 2 gloves for damage against rogue 19 ap in each glove

AciDDreamZz

if you are a rogue, you need to choose rogue, it increases your characters ap..........like having wolf on

if you are a rogue and you choose the warrior class glove, it doesnt specify and increase dmg done to warriors

open up your character info and your inventory and take the rogue class glove on and off.........you will see your AP go up when on, then down when off

then do it with the warrior glove on your rogue, it shouldnt make a bit of difference

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

if you are a rogue, you need to choose rogue, it increases your characters ap..........like having wolf on

if you are a rogue and you choose the warrior class glove, it doesnt specify and increase dmg done to warriors
    open up your character info and your inventory and take the rogue class glove on and off.........you will see your AP go up when on, then down when off

then do it with the warrior glove on your rogue, it shouldnt make a bit of difference[/b]
    wrong.

when you choose ap gloves they increase your ap no matter what class you choose it for. the class thing only boosts the damage done to that certain class. same thing goes for the ac gloves, they give ac no matter what class you choose from, but it gives you extra damage reduction against that specific class.

Your ap will go up the same amount with a attack against warrior, rogue, mage, or priest glove. What changes from glove to glove is something you can't see. Whichever you pick will give you more base ap, and you will hit the certain class 3% harder on top.

I suggest picking a class you normally hit hard (rogue, mage, sometimes priests) because the 3% boost will be more damage. If you spike a mage for 1000 normally, the 3% boost will be a 30 damage increase. Warriors you might spike for about 500 though, so the increase is only 15.

Its all your choice, but they will all give you base ap.

then do it with the warrior glove on your rogue, it shouldnt make a bit of difference[/b]

thats not correct...... all attack gloves give the same amount of AP... but if its warrior attack gloves, it'll hit extra hard on warriors... something like 4-6% more AP vs warriors.. and so on with each class

with defence.. all give 20 ac... but rogue ones will give u like 6% more ac or reduction against rogues.. and same with each class

if you're a rogue, warrior attack is for sure not what you should be choosing.

either rogue attack gloves, or warrior defense gloves depending on the situation of items.