Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WP+3 damn those ppl farm tilly better then me

This is a discussion on WP+3 damn those ppl farm tilly better then me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol its a sexy one...
Page: 2

lol its a sexy one

The_Dude

Originally posted by LordAaron
    hint > his station have 4 processors...

Who cares, he's still running 1024x768 with shit fps.

i would prefer pp+3 25 dex var mư? :wub: .i. hp

TakeThat

garantee dupe have i ever see this niciplex guy at Attilla zzz like once.

you know that it isnt impossible to make one... the rogue is in glowies, so he isnt a total noob. plus if u camp atilla for a while, 27 wps is possible. Sell the drops off atilla and buy more wp's as well, there ya go. Velerefrontis made a legit +2, so it isnt impossible.

Originally posted by Majix
    you know that it isnt impossible to make one... the rogue is in glowies, so he isnt a total noob. plus if u camp atilla for a while, 27 wps is possible. *Sell the drops off atilla and buy more wp's as well, there ya go. Velerefrontis made a legit +2, so it isnt possible.
    u meant it isnt impossible :P

TunaFishyMe

you know that it isnt impossible to make one... the rogue is in glowies, so he isnt a total noob. plus if u camp atilla for a while, 27 wps is possible. *Sell the drops off atilla and buy more wp's as well, there ya go. Velerefrontis made a legit +2, so it isnt possible.
    a legit 2+ takes 9. a 3+ takes 3 times that amount xD. Its raining WP. By the looks of that char, and someone's comment of how he dies in 0.001 sec. I would say he isnt past 60. How mnay lvl 60-62 chars can outdamage everyone at attilia? Sure if he drains first but every time? How would he get more WPs? They dont sell in moradon. Unless there is another market somewhere. I know you think its not likely and you are just playing devil's advocate but 3+ for some random noob no one has heard about? highly unlikely.

me liker fight for the under dog oke?

zzzz
    u make ur self stipid, VELEFRONTIS made +2 and that fukshitduperscamarse made +3

hhehe read ur reply again

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix

zzzz
    u make ur self stipid, VELEFRONTIS made +2 and that fukshitduperscamarse made +3

hhehe read ur reply again[/b]
    Velerefontis is 9999% legit ^_^attila plx

Doc

Originally posted by Seby666
    i would prefer pp+3 25 dex var mư? :wub: .i. hp
    I have a +2 atm.........+3 :wub:

:P Well yes I made one +2 with 9 Wp i dropped and that took me 3-4 months of farming
    I actually dropped a couple more that i used in several trades for other items ... but +3 .... come on even if you kill every fuckin attila in all servers it will take you more than a year to make a +3. And i dont think buying WPs from market is easy too as they remain relatively expensive. My conclusion uPe dUpE DupE....

Zparda

I hear rebelde will make a WP +3. He got 25 or smthg alrdy :P so i think can be legit kk?

Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    u meant it isnt impossible :P[/b]
    /cry

yes you're right ty i need to start proof reading or i ll end up looking like aajaxs

partiedwith him today in apos, he had no trouble killing apos, well just as fast as with lvl 65 warrior...
    maybe he's not so noob at all.... :rollseyes:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast