Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Find the lost coins... (Diez)

This is a discussion on Find the lost coins... (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Situation is out of handle... I am PMing ppl to check if they have coins or not... Market is dead, ...
Page: 1

Default Find the lost coins... (Diez)

Situation is out of handle... I am PMing ppl to check if they have coins or not...
    Market is dead, nothing is being sold, i am selling some shells+7 for 200m but non buys them, even some leet items for coins and still nothing...

Main reason for me is the D1 drop rate
    - Spend money for pots to farm (game coins going to game...)
    - Get good drops, upgrade and sell for USD (game coins transformed to USD)
    - Like the hot $$$ and go again DM/IServants buying new pots
    - Sell for USD, more $$$ gogo farm again...

So diez server is empty... I doubt there are a lot of GBs around..
    Sometimes i feel we should start dupe some Silverbars in order to make some game-coins

What is your oppinion/suggestion/comment ?

i think u lie about shells :P

Banned Senior Member

diez=dead

Sulfurix

Originally posted by Chabo
    diez=dead
    agree, cant even get scrolls anymore my money supply just drained out :

lllilll pls

Nah... Priest shell +7 200m im trying to sell it right now but everyone is asking me for trades...

Yea a llill would help, situation is outa control

morax

Owning the castle i can say theres quite alot of gold bars around

But yeah its like a normal economy it goes from extremes... one minute u can sell a +1 raptor for like 400mil next thing you cant shift them. Agreed that USD is messing the ingame economy but if the prices keep dropping like they are - soon good items will be available for normal coins again (thank god).

I think a lower coin value can only benefit the server.

i'm waiting the time when scrolls will be 3m again like back in the good old days.

Imagine that.. i have 40m in my inn and some semi l337 items.. I merchant everyday but i cannot sell a single item, they even started to PM'ing me for USD than IGC (first time i saw people to beg me so i can give them air (actually pixels) for real money and i deny)
    40m will be done (pots, gates, etc etc)
    The only way to gather money and fast is to leech momument so u can get 100k or 500k i dont remember per time...

OsirisG

Originally posted by morax
    Owning the castle i can say theres quite alot of gold bars around

But yeah its like a normal economy it goes from extremes... one minute u can sell a +1 raptor for like 400mil next thing you cant shift them. Agreed that USD is messing the ingame economy but if the prices keep dropping like they are - soon good items will be available for normal coins again (thank god).

I think a lower coin value can only benefit the server.
    Only issue is the goddamn Pots are so expensive , EXPING can cost me 30mil /3 days in Souls alone if i do it hard , like 10hrs/day , i will easilly burn 2000 mana pots , so MP absorb ? Not sure wich is better , USKO doesn't have decent mp absorb items like japKO to help us level without burning souls like mad.

Originally posted by Tiborka84
    i'm waiting the time when scrolls will be 3m again like back in the good old days.
    old days = exp pays too much :/

R34P3R_Magikz

With All the DM Drops And Duping fixed, BUS's Coost money e1 been upgrading these DM drops with shit success rates Slowly kills the money thing, As AHM only Get 20% of the funds from up.g scrolls, the other 80% just Dissapears Just think 80% of lets say 2600000 the cost of a bus? thats 2080000 if i'm right? so thats 2080000 thats just dissapears SLOWLY killing igc So iif u want to know where all the money go ask the charon :rollseyes: greedy witch

u will son be farm stingers/mastodons for your salary xD

well ppl burned the duped bus', the duped coins used for buying more bus', reskill, restat everyday, bus souls for pk all day long, farm, bosshunt all day long and exp not using mp absorb weapons (coin wipe..). so now there are some rich ppl left: the castle holders (imagine how much money comes in from that many bus needed to make those +8 raptors,shards everywhere) and ppl who were thinking about the future at the coin-rich days and kept coin backup for themselfs.
    the smart ppl made their high-end armor, weapon already within the coin-rich times.
    now only pus scrolls can be sold and the items most ppl need: warrior and rogue chitins+7, raptors, ms', shards, mds +7, warrior shell pieces. yes all of this price falls below and below. maybe better to sell now for a bit less then the rest to get the most amount of coins out of your items. soon ppl will farm Beasts,Riotes,Atrosses again to get free bus and maybe they stop upgrading without thinking.

Yea ur right reaper... i started to npc fullplates, if situation goes under control ppl may npc even chitins, its kind od desparation now..
    They only way fix is just AHM by off the market ^_^
    Nah... only a jackpot coins (like exp) will restore things back to normal)

Banned

Yeah, I've got to the point now where I only have 10mil in the bank, and NOBODY will buy my stuff even if it's rediciously cheap!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast