Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Writing a Letter To NoahSystems/MGames -- Need YOUR Help!!

This is a discussion on Writing a Letter To NoahSystems/MGames -- Need YOUR Help!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; USKO is fine .I ll be here )...
Page: 2

tolgahan

USKO is fine .I ll be here )

i remember noah/mgames said something about they wouldnt host anymore english ko's.. so a turkish is an idea...
    but ofc how to convince them?..

say how many turkish players are playing this game.. and their age and stuff
    also get some turkish players to say something :wub:

shadowhax

They would need to find a suitable host within turkey, 2nd off, k2 wouldnt block the TURKISH ips, 3rd off, why would the turks leave their +8s and others for a new sevrer?

Yun_Yuuzhan

I think its a good idea because of the obvious language barrier between us and the younger, non English speaking Turks. Of course, any of the fluent English turks that wanted to stay would be more than welcome.

Since KO is so popular in Turkey, I think it is only a matter of time. A Turkish company will get the rights some day.

QuIcK

We are trying so hard to make them leave lets do this another way... lets make them try to leave xD... I propose we ks lure and trade spam all turks until they convince a turkish company to host it :lol: :lol: :lol: B) im a genius i know i know...

Originally posted by QuIcK
    We are trying so hard to make them leave lets do this another way... lets make them try to leave xD... I propose we ks lure and trade spam all turks until they convince a turkish company to host it *:lol: * :lol: * :lol: * B) *im a genius i know i know...
    agreed. from now on, any turk that pms me saying 'hý' or 'slm' is gonna get a 'FUCK OFF TURK' in their fucking face
    and any macroers will have a dark mare on their screen.

however, any mannered turkish players are welcome. hopefully they know how to say 'hi'

KrisTysonLegolas

Originally posted by Aory+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aory)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    We are trying so hard to make them leave lets do this another way... lets make them try to leave xD... I propose we ks lure and trade spam all turks until they convince a turkish company to host it *:lol: * :lol: * :lol: * B) *im a genius i know i know...
    agreed. from now on, any turk that pms me saying 'hý' or 'slm' is gonna get a 'FUCK OFF TURK' in their fucking face
    and any macroers will have a dark mare on their screen.

however, any mannered turkish players are welcome. hopefully they know how to say 'hi'[/b]
    Rofl

that made me laugh :lol: :lol:

wraith86

USKO WILL NOT LIVE IF THEY MAKE TRKO.

1. GMS/MODS FOR USKO ARE TURKISH.

2. THEY ARE SO MONEY HUNGRY IF TURKEY LEFT THEY WOULD STOP USKO.

3. USKO IS SO FAR GONE WITH TURKEYS THAT I PROBABLY WOULDNT SURVIVE IF ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS PLAYED IT.

I HATE NON ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS AS MUCH AS YOU BUT PLEASE RETHINK YOUR IDEA.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by wraith86

3. USKO IS SO FAR GONE WITH TURKEYS THAT I PROBABLY WOULDNT SURVIVE IF ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS PLAYED IT.

I HATE NON ENGLISH SPEAKING PLAYERS AS MUCH AS YOU BUT PLEASE RETHINK YOUR IDEA.
    im not flaming turks,but this is the truth.
    1.turks r 90% of the hackers/macroers etc and without them ull need 1 gm for each server.
    2.there r enough players that pay them besides the turks.
    3. :lol:

dah

Originally posted by wraith86

K2 survived before there was Turks ingame. When everyone could speak english, maybe 1/2 the population of english speakers have quit because of being over crowed by Turkish speakers. MYKO survives on like 2 people playing the game and i am sure people would come back and play if the servers were not full anymore.

Mario

Default Re: Writing a Letter To NoahSystems/MGames -- Need YOUR Help

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aory

IF you post something already mentioned, be prepared to receive a flood of PMs
    is that a threat? :unsure:

anyway its a stupid idea...as much as most turks are a pain in the ass without them the game would have only about 5-10 clans on each server :rollseyes:[/b]
    +1

in US KO 80-90% of players = turks... so faster K2 will block this 10-20% of non-turkish players dude....

cadenza

how about this.

instead of sending a letter to noahsystem asking them to open up TRKO, just ask them to disable "ý" on chats.
    turks will start slamming their heads against walls in no time :mellow:

Dmio

dont bother, they wont read it really, they'll just use their automatic reply system to you.

"Dear Customer,

We do not carry out Restorations at the moment, please come again

K2 Network"

Dmio

On the Subject of TRKO.

I know this is offtopic but.

Reading and seeing the feedback from the Meeting in Istanbull or something. WE soon will have Turkish GMs, Turkish WEbsite specifically designed to help and give Turkish Players the abbyility to speak and communicate in their ownlanguage in a US based Game.

SO basically you gona see more GMs like blackwinds giving their country Men ITems, more shit, less Customer SUpport for us.

K2 for the WIn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12