Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wrong Section, but I need help.

This is a discussion on Wrong Section, but I need help. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Already posted this on Hacked Accounts Section, but nobody reads that, so here it is: I just got *back from ...
Page: 1

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Wrong Section, but I need help.

Already posted this on Hacked Accounts Section, but nobody reads that, so here it is:

I just got *back from moving (right next to the university) to find my priest wearing paper armor +0 and daggers +0.
    MP Scrolls were bought with the little KC I had left, all items gone, money on all 3 chars, everything.

I logged D1 Moradon and this guy starts talking to me, this is what I've found:

My char was exped (lost 3% with premium, so he pressed OK).

Logged on to website, and found this ticket sent 3 times:
    "i gave my account info to my friends on the server and they betrayed and hacked me. and took all my items that i bought with us dollars on ebay. can you guys give me a roll back please?"

I had just changed password last night after some hours of exping. *

If anyone else knows anything, let me know.

tolgahan

i did
    scan ur computer.maybe there is a keyloger in ur computer

Cocaine

gay <_<

tamarama

I have no idea what the heck happened here. Psycho is one of mine, and he's a good kid. I'll ask him what's up next time I see him.

ID4N

Vlein

dude, that ticket he sent is pretty much genius

evenson

lol beoulve did the EXACT same thing to C_R when he hacked him ( The cs ticket )

omg poka
    i cant believe anyone would do this to u
    ur such a nice guy
    if i find out who hacked poka, me or anyone thats nice
    im gonna fucking murder them

Cleatus

i dont' follow... poka is not poka atm? he's online right now and i'm pming him

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

i am him.

Cleatus

kk - just trying to look out

tamarama

The contents of my conversation with Psycho.

zzz poke who had your info other than you? and did you buy your char when it was a low lvl or sth? bcuz he coulda guessed email and scammed it back.. but i doubt that since u could log on.. ZZZZzZz T_T that's retarded that they sent that CS, trying to toally fuck you over. Who would have the nerver to hack u, u've been nice to like everyone All i can think of is send CS a ticket and say that they should trace the IP logged onto the site when the CS ticket was sent to see that it is a 1time, or rare ip, and that it wasnt u, it was the hacker. Assure them that u havnt bought things with usd(since u havent), that it was just the hacker trying to fuck you over. If they are somewhat logical they should put two and two together that the ip logged on the site when the cs ticket about u getting hacked (the fake one by the hacker himself) is a one time ip that traded all of your items off ,and therefore is the gayzorz hacker >_> I hope they get to the bottom of it -_-

omg dude...that sucks..u seem like a GG...wouldnt know y anyone would hack you -_- -_- -_-

evenson

Its funny too, because that CS messege looks like its personal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast