Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wrong Section, but I need help.

This is a discussion on Wrong Section, but I need help. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your 70? delvled by 3 % from what i understand, same shit with me. We will always be togethor my ...
Page: 2

dah

Your 70? delvled by 3 % from what i understand, same shit with me. We will always be togethor my love :wub:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ok srry about u being hacker but... knights says that all accounts shared wont have any suport. so if ur friends betrayed u u cant do anything about that

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by camisita
    ok srry about u being hacker but... *knights says that all accounts shared wont have any suport. so if ur friends betrayed u u cant do anything about that
    u cant read? that support ticket was sent by the hacker

CheeseIsGood

Also in the ticket it said items purchased by ebay which means no support for poka. Dude poka it sucks being hacked expecially ur lvl and hard work so best thing to do is well check if any keyloggers or something. GL trying to get ur stuff back.

dah

Do you have Darklegend361 or 4ss4ss1n on your friends like i do now?

see if phantom can talk to kotoko for you because that will be the closest thing to service you will get, if you get your account back then i will farm with you when Ice age comes out, i need a new belt and also need more raptors to try +8 since mine were taken... who the fuck takes a raptor +7 but leaves +8 full set of chitin?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by dah
    Do you have Darklegend361 or 4ss4ss1n on your friends like i do now?
    No, but I do have a clan named TouchMeThenSqueezeMe

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by evenson
    Its funny too, because that CS messege looks like its personal.
    thats what i tought when he told me. I mean, if the hacker just wanted items he`d just take em, but sending the CS ticket is like trying to really fck over. Two options, he hates u, or he is trying to avoid u from getting a rollback so the items he took wont get deleted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12