Wrongfully banned

This is a discussion on Wrongfully banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I woke up to see that my Lvl 56 archer was banned for wall hacking near hopgoblins.. when the ...
Page: 1

So I woke up to see that my Lvl 56 archer was banned for wall hacking near hopgoblins.. when the last time i logged off i was in normal abyss at fallen angels.. I'm not going to lie and say I've never cheated in my life.. Truth is i used kosp on my very first character.. But I haven't touched anything in over 2 years.. and they said that I was wall-hacking last night. I am particularly mad because I just bought an ironbow +8 and gold premium 3 days ago for usd... I've sent in 5-6 cs tickets and i get only automated responses saying they aren't even going to look into it..

am i out of hope?

xCrippleDx

no, just make a new account and make the ticket with that account, and just.. praaaaaay (A)

Say that it was a bugged spot, it'll get you unbanned, since that's what everyone has been saying and everyone that said that got his account unbanned.

I got another response saying they didn't understand my inquiry after i made a new account and posted a ticket... future is so bleak!

fuck it.. time to quit again apparently.. they said no

I've never cheated in my life.. Truth is i used kosp on my very first character..[/b]
    Those 2 sentences are against each other.

And since u used KOXP, u deserve to get banned. Once a cheater, always a cheater

[quote]

if u take them out of context well they will

I'm not going to lie and say I've never cheated in my life.. Truth is i used kosp on my very first character.. B[/b]
    That's what he said :P

ops, I read it too fast..

4que

Hob Gobs with an archer, and you were accused off wall hacking, seeing that that is one of the most popular spots to wall hack with a KOXPer.

You admit to using KOSP so I guess its retribution for hacking in the first place.
    Play legit and you wont get banned, period.

DragonFire

And since u used KOXP, u deserve to get banned. Once a cheater, always a cheater [/b]

you took that sentance out of context...he said he wasn't going to lie, he did use koxp before.

you took that sentance out of context...he said he wasn't going to lie, he did use koxp before.[/b]

I don't think anyone said anything similar in a couple of posts above, no.

eatshitndie

i used KOXP, deserve ban.[/b]
    see i can do it too

(and good luck w/ the cs..i've had no help from them..)