Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wtf?

This is a discussion on wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe this has already been asked in the past, ive seen it before but now in the past hour iv ...
Page: 1

stevouk

maybe this has already been asked in the past, ive seen it before but now in the past hour iv seen it about 30 times.

A weird "Angel" sort of figure keeps going across my screen...she has a white dress on...

wtf is it? iv wondered for yearss...

Coroner13

GM

stevouk

if so, how come the KOXP'ers everywhere around me, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE, how come they're not getting banned?

GM[/b]
    Fake one so the turks think that GM is around

soo old its just a stupid angel that flies its not a gm it does nothing its just nothing :P

stevouk

my brother also keeps see'in it, he is in a totally different location than me...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

that's Allah's angel, he watches over his people

Banned

HAHAHAHAH.. aww man.. allah angel.. aahhahahahah i cant stop laughing right as soon as i saw that !!!
    ahahhahaa =] LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHA

dorpwn

that's Allah's angel, he watches over his people[/b]
    ROFL!!!!!

jetsamjetsam

wouldn't that be Muhammad?

But still... there's a million Muhammads in this fuking world.

Ultimo

NO NO its Ataturk whahahah

murat12

i thought it was a gm

tindall

Gm can spawn it anytime, same with the Santa Clause

Infinitemadness

It's a graphic that occurs during the game, it's NOT a GM. It was never removed when K2 got the patch from Mgames, but it's from some ingame event that occurs when the angel appears. It's never used in USKO. There are hundreds of things in the game that aren't used but are there.

Did you know that there are items, like exploding arrows for archers that does an aoe of 30k dmg? You can only carry 1 at a time because they are so heavy, but they are there. K2 said it was to powerful of an item. Funny thing about that, is when they first started doing their PUS events the Gm's at that time didnt know what they were doing, and instead of giving out 9999 Soul pots, they were giving 9999 exploding arrows.

And btw, did you know that PUS events are a way to boost their daily revenue? They take a count during the day when their revenue is at it's lowest, and do a PUS event to boost their daily sales. And of course thousands of people wait until this because only 1 person from each server gain from it. So lets say 500 extra sales, and only 1 person gets it. Huge jump in revenue. ok /end stupid rant.

Banned Senior Member

Ah those 30k AOE arrows are the best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast