Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WTF ?

This is a discussion on WTF ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol Tianhuoko = Heavenfire Tianhuoko in Japanese Heavenfire in English...
Page: 2

Lol Tianhuoko = Heavenfire

Tianhuoko in Japanese
    Heavenfire in English

Banned

it's not new, it's not ever disappeared.. if you have played ko this long with it and never noticed, then you are truly blind; had you gone to luferson / emc and looked at the spoilers outside you would have seen this months ago.. so please stop inciting drama that has long since passed, and honestly i don't know why you make topics based on what "someone" said in moradon--if that were the case then one could only imagine the amount of ludicrous items being displayed on these boards in addition to threads such as this. h34r:[/b]
    1). i am playing form the start of Beramus ! guess it enought.
    2). i am know this name .. heaven fire.. just forget .. coz of months
    3). i am freaking ANGRY coz i WONT at Girakon ppls hard work for 65.. and then 1 gay comming and in 2 days 64 :angry:
    just keep eyes open.. everyone who using ksc him

yeah.. this 1 i heared back [/b]
    it's not new, it's not ever disappeared.. if you have played ko this long with it and never noticed, then you are truly blind; had you gone to luferson / emc and looked at the spoilers outside you would have seen this months ago.. so please stop inciting drama that has long since passed, and honestly i don't know why you make topics based on what "someone" said in moradon--if that were the case then one could only imagine the amount of ludicrous items being displayed on these boards in addition to threads such as this. h34r: oh and.. Can i ask you for a SS please of the convo you had with this person? :lol:

Freezy

it's not new, it's not ever disappeared.. if you have played ko this long with it and never noticed, then you are truly blind; had you gone to luferson / emc and looked at the spoilers outside you would have seen this months ago.. so please stop inciting drama that has long since passed, and honestly i don't know why you make topics based on what "someone" said in moradon--if that were the case then one could only imagine the amount of ludicrous items being displayed on these boards in addition to threads such as this. h34r: oh and.. Can i ask you for a SS please of the convo you had with this person? :lol:[/b]
    +1

AaronNoriss

tamachan

Lol Tianhuoko = Heavenfire

Tianhuoko in Japanese
    Heavenfire in English[/b]
    Lol no :S Tian Huo Means Fire in Chinese.. In Japanese it means Nothing..

OLD1953

AFAIK, KOXP per se is dead. A few ppl have updated it, however, true KOXPers get caught pretty quickly now.

There are a lot of other hack programs, however, most of them are generic and have to be tailored to fit a game. You see ads for that stuff every time you visit gaming sites that take ads from Google or whoever.

And there are programmers who will program hacks just for the challenge.

Macroing will never go away, but right now it is at a VERY low ebb.

Banned

AFAIK, KOXP per se is dead. A few ppl have updated it, however, true KOXPers get caught pretty quickly now.

There are a lot of other hack programs, however, most of them are generic and have to be tailored to fit a game. You see ads for that stuff every time you visit gaming sites that take ads from Google or whoever.

And there are programmers who will program hacks just for the challenge.

Macroing will never go away, but right now it is at a VERY low ebb.[/b]
    i hope it will keep be in that way ... <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12