Couple of questions

This is a discussion on Couple of questions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I made a PayPal WU and Click&Buy account. I added my banking account to my paypal and some what ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

So I made a PayPal WU and Click&Buy account. I added my banking account to my paypal and some what understand how to add money to it and send it but not really sure how to. WU I have no idea wtf I'm doing so any help would be nice about that. I have no idea how to send/recieve money and to add money to my acccount. For my click&buy I added my bank account and what i have to do now. Please help I'm so fuking confused :huh:

EpsaNomaly

PayPal:

To add money to your account, all you must do is either add a Bank Account or add a Credit Card. All money recieved will sit in your PayPal account for a set amount of time, then be absorbed into your Credit Card. If you send money and do not have enough money sitting in the account to cover the costs, the rest of the money needed will be taken from your method of money for the account. Basically, once you have added a Bank Account or Credit Card, no need to worry about recieving or sending money. To send money though, once logged in, look at the top of the page and you will see a large tab saying "Send Money". Follow the steps to send money.

Western Union:

Do not use the online version (too confusing personally, also too much of a hastle). Go to www.westernunion.com and use the "Find Agent" tool to find the nearest WU agent near you to send/recieve money. If you ever want to send money, you must send the money and give the reciever your First and Last Name, Location of where you sent the money (City, State, Country), and MTCN (10 digit number alloted with your transfer). This information is required to recieve money.

Don't know anything about C&B, sorry

ChowBoy

So for paypal I don't have to have the money im my paypal account it will just take it out of my added bank account?

So for paypal I don't have to have the money im my paypal account it will just take it out of my added bank account?[/b]
    it will take money from your bank acc

bazzeeka

Paypal :

1. Add Bank Account or CC ( i use Debit Card {Bank Card} )
    2. Transfer Funds to your Paypal this takes 3-5 working days all depends on wat part of the world u live in.
    3. Once the Money has been Deducted from your bank account. it will sit in paypal until you use it to purchase anything
    4. Allways be careful not 2 be scammed

ChowBoy

k ty for the responses

click an buy

u add money from your bank account to the c&b account then u can send it either back ore to other c&b accounts ore can make payments like for k2 ore other places

So for paypal I don't have to have the money im my paypal account it will just take it out of my added bank account?[/b]
    if u have a debit card just add that as ur credit card and when u go to send someone money select debit and it will take it out same thing with bank account if i was you tho i wouldn't just send money to ur paypal keep it in ur bank most banks let u get like 2 % interest on ur checking/savings so at least ur making some money rather then it sitting on ur paypal

and the guy is right wu online sucks and there websites insecure from time to time ur best off jus going down to ur local grocery store usually they have wu alot of like corner stores (liquor spots etc.) will have wu and put a sign outside in the windows

and click&buy aint worth it for ko to risky to get banned even if its easy to be unbanned its to risky with k2's track record

SilverKid

what details i need in order to send someone money on WU?