Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTF

This is a discussion on WTF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to relog from akara 1 to akara 2 and i try to log into my account and i ...
Page: 1

I wanted to relog from akara 1 to akara 2 and i try to log into my account and i get invalid password message tried website same shit told me friend to try it out stil invalid password. wtf oke if i got dct i would be like omg i got hackt but this? anyone else have this problem or know what might be causing it?

NaidenZ

you got hacked, the guy who knew your sq changed ur pw nd he didnt dc you, he just wanted to let u play till u log off so he can take the items =(

I've relogged nd my pw is working ^_^

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

thats weird, never heard of that bug be4.
    maybe ur account got frozen of something.
    try to wait and see, maybe it'll fix itself

i once heard that forgot password function was hacked and they adviced everyone not to use it. think that i should use it or not?

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

I would try to send a ticket with a diff account first, and explaining the issue.

well after i changed my password on the site.. somehow i got hacked.. only me and my girlfriend knew the pass..why the hell do we pay to play this game rofl... bb ko

well i didnt change my password because i never got hacked with this password btw this is about "vill" not about Flamethrower.

najtonlajn

maybe u got hacked but who knows..

damn stift,hopefully you can get your account back bro..good luck

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Assuming you have the email account which is setup for the account secured, then do a change password.

Before you do though, do a virus scan in case you have a keylogger or something.

Also do the obvious checks, i.e. caps lock / num lock etc

i just lookt into my mail it said password was changed and the password was given when i tried it it stil said invalid password. then i went to the forgot password option and it said that i should follow the instructions in my mail but i did not receive that mail. but as far as i know you cant change email that fast and since the account got hacked 1 hour and 30 minits ago 2 tops it cant be or can it
    ? anything i can try?

Banned

well, i've never used illegal program like koxp and shit, and i've never shared my account, guess what? after 2 years i've never changed password and i've never got hack..

just 1 turk hacked my msn.. he changed pw but nothing more.. but msn was bugged

how does that help me?

Razyrfist

hmm. The only way you can change your email is if they answer one of your security questions. Now, this happened to a few people a little while back for a while, so maybe it's just a bug. I'm hoping for you that that is all it is.

Banned

mean that u made something of wrong... like a bad share or u got a keylogger/troyan...
    forgot pw was bugged now isnt...

hope u get your account back and let we know what happen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast