Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WTF

This is a discussion on WTF within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Naidenz was right vill got hacked and its email got changed we no longer have any hope of getting ...
Page: 2

Well Naidenz was right vill got hacked and its email got changed we no longer have any hope of getting the account back thx for all your advice. this topic may be closed and fuk all idiotic hackers and scammers.

... send the infos to ur vill acct or watever with full infos and payments information and u have ur account in 1 or 2 weeks naked maybe but u have ur acct

Razyrfist

K2 needs to solve this problem. It's getting way out of hand.

tommyleonghk

dont think u got hacked...prolly the server screwed up...

happened to me b4.... invalid password.... then server went down...

so UNPREDICTABLE

:lol: ROFL

h34r:

NaidenZ

sorry for you really, this happen everyday

I've been hacked before and like private said , send a ticked with ur payment info/old sqs/id/birthday, everything this worked for me and i got my acc back at least

after it sell ur acc or deleved it because the old guy who hacked u , might get it back so...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

sorry for you really, this happen everyday

I've been hacked before and like private said , send a ticked with ur payment info/old sqs/id/birthday, everything this worked for me and i got my acc back at least

after it sell ur acc or deleved it because the old guy who hacked u , might get it back so...[/b]
    Are you supporting scam? :mellow:

Are you supporting scam? :mellow:[/b]
    Which scam are you referring to? o.O

NaidenZ

Are you supporting scam? :mellow:[/b]
    about your question, no I'm not supporting scammers, they are just poor guys who steals money/items from a known guy or unknown they don't care about who is even if is a friend , shitty persons / bounch of trash .

ontopic, HE MIGHT , doesn't mean HE WILL, OR HE CAN, at least if he got hacked then he should be sure, he wont get fucked again, best way is deleved it ( at least i did this ) but everyone would not do same like me.

I was going to try to explain this on my previous post but I thought nobody would tell me what you did, but well here goes your answer then

Yes the account got hacked, the hacker even said in a pm in game that he would give the account back if i pay him 200 dollars.. And again, this isn't about Flamethrower but this is about the character Vill.

most likely ur account got hacked... maybe by previous owners.. sharers.. .or ppl taht helped u buy prem......

about your question, no I'm not supporting scammers, they are just poor guys who steals money/items from a known guy or unknown they don't care about who is even if is a friend , shitty persons / bounch of trash .

ontopic, HE MIGHT , doesn't mean HE WILL, OR HE CAN, at least if he got hacked then he should be sure, he wont get fucked again, best way is deleved it ( at least i did this ) but everyone would not do same like me.

I was going to try to explain this on my previous post but I thought nobody would tell me what you did, but well here goes your answer then[/b]
    muahahahzhahhaha delvl XD

tommyleonghk

lets create our own mmorpg :lol:

Quoc

i think u got hacked , happend to me before, i got disc and than couldnt log in anymore, but i got account back like 1 week later with nothing =/,

Chiclette

He got hacked cause a turk was talking in clanchat.. Vill never talks turkish either he cant xD

Mortality

yea bro u got hacked sorry but :S nothing u can do about it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast