Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wtf?

This is a discussion on wtf? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dam bro i would expect something like that on CEast but on west i still get in on my non ...
Page: 2

Icy

dam bro i would expect something like that on CEast but on west i still get in on my non prem char

dude get your post count up some other way please.[/b]

either way every post I see this guy make is a frigging pompus remark as to how people should better themselves, when indeed he's the one who needs to at least make an effort not to sound like a grumpy old man with nothing to look forward to but death..[/b]

You want him to get his post count up in some way other then making an on-topic post? By spamming like you just did, is that how he should?
    ontopic-just happened to me with plat and server dont look full to me..[/b]
    lol my post count > yours

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lol my post count > yours[/b]
    I can soon change that if needed :P

and btw me > you

I can soon change that if needed :P

and btw me > you[/b]
    how did u know my nickname is me

and i thought u were british why do u have chinese name like you

seriously stop going off topic if k2 really is closing server to premium only at certain times its crazy and should be dealt with

Ezquerra

it never happened to me but kinda weird about that picture, k2ed of course <_<

Glader

I dont really have much to add to the topic other than "it really sucks" and "I&#39;ve never gotten that message but then again I dont play carnac".

off-topic: Private, do you use a special keyboard or do you simply not like using punctuations? It&#39;s really annoying to read some of your longer posts. Just saying you could improve a bit

I dont really have much to add to the topic other than "it really sucks" and "I&#39;ve never gotten that message but then again I dont play carnac".

off-topic: Private, do you use a special keyboard or do you simply not like using punctuations? It&#39;s really annoying to read some of your longer posts. Just saying you could improve a bit [/b]
    simply dont see the point of punctuations this is the internet and i am here for nothing but pleasure thus i have no reason to use punctuation i feel the use of it is pointless as i cuolud tpey lkei thsi and most would be able to read it

honestly if i gave a shit bout my post count i wouldn&#39;t be in offtopic as much as i am

Niv Aslan

damn k2 starts sucking really bad, if this game is gonna be 100% pay to connect i think ill /quitko.. i always used to use the 5% luck rate to log into ko but now as we can all see - even those 5 percents r sneaking out of our hands..
    ps: those 5% luck rate to login made me play less ko but now it seems that i wont be able to play at all.

Glader

Private, you can tlak liek tihs baecuse the brain only sees one "outcome" of it. Skipping punctiation leads to several possible interpretations of the text, and it&#39;s not always obvious which one is the intended. Sometimes it&#39;s even hard to find ONE interpretation that makes sense in the context, especially in longer texts.

But as you clearly pointed out you dont have a care in the world, so carry on. I just thought I should make myself clearer with what I was trying to say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12