Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wtf ? +25rb item ?

This is a discussion on wtf ? +25rb item ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wondered how long would take for someone to notice. I couldnt give 2 shits what any of you pricks hating ...
Page: 3

Wondered how long would take for someone to notice. I couldnt give 2 shits what any of you pricks hating on me or vindi think, go cry me a river. No i didnt ask for it and no im not suckin calis dick, but u can suck mine. If you dont like it, fuck off to another server or quit game.

Obviously Vindi is sucking Cali's and Linus' dick all the fukin day a[/b]
    hahahahaha +1

Wondered how long would take for someone to notice. I couldnt give 2 shits what any of you pricks hating on me or vindi think, go cry me a river. No i didnt ask for it and no im not suckin calis dick right now, but u can suck mine. If you dont like it, fuck off to another server or quit game.[/b]
    hmm i can agree with that

Oh wow man, your so funny, you tryin to make your way in this world as a stand up comedian, /quit now :S. Seriously who the fuck are you, you int jack shit, your a nobody, so piss off back to your little hacking forum, smartass little cunt.

its simple if gm wouldnt be your friend he wouldnt give u so high + item as compensation and no im not jealous its common sense
    seeing as u are in flaming rage i touched sensitive point

I don&#39;t think it&#39;s as much as a sensitive point, As he got something back from losing everything, And now people are giving him a bunch of shit. >.<.. I do agree though, It&#39;s a really high + item to just give out to a player =/.. +8 would be more understandable

MrT

Wondered how long would take for someone to notice. I couldnt give 2 shits what any of you pricks hating on me or vindi think, go cry me a river. No i didnt ask for it and no im not suckin calis dick, but u can suck mine. If you dont like it, fuck off to another server or quit game.[/b]
    Amazing how u suddenly defend the way K2 is working and how u give a shit about any1 else whos playing the game. Wasnt it u who cried a river when he got hacked? U expect fairness and respect but at the same time u threat ppl like shit.

you know the GMs aren&#39;t smart with item id creation, and I&#39;m sure its been reported of his mistakes, so who knows it might be removed or it might not. They aren&#39;t too technically knowledgeable of the item IDs, and obviously Duo wasn&#39;t restored, GM just made the items he lost, so guess what, the HACKER gained a lot from it all!

yea you got pointer there T , Duo we are not crying now, dont be silly, but you were month ago and you will again trust me..., i&#39;m not playing KO any more i rlly dont care, only what i say is that is to much unfair, its not +10 its above far as i know only GM&#39;s can have that and can make that

oSTUo

all this shit form an Infinity member? who&#39;d a thought.

Stop crying, Man up son.

so...is every vindictive, ruthless, bad company member who got hacked (i know there were several of them) gonna get uber items like this ? they already had almost full +9/+3 items...

calenuil

cali posted this on the official forums:

Hey guys,

Definitely felt like I needed to drop in and explain this one. This one was indeed my fault and I&#39;ll take all the blame on it. Since our good friend "the hacker" decided to do what he did on Ares, I have been restoring many many many accounts.

I&#39;ve had to manually restore all of these and each account restoration takes me multiple hours. I made a huge blunder when restoring Duo and believe me I am already aware of it. I have had to restore hundreds and hundreds of items and like everyone else... I am only human. When dealing with this volume of item restorations I am sure to make some mistakes. I give huge credit to cool_tang and the rest of his clan, they were 100% honest and reported it to me themselves.

This error should have been corrected yesterday. I will double check the database as soon as I step into the office and if this error still exists, it will be corrected right that second.

/Takes the blame for this one

CaliMaestro

He is lying. From my sources CaliMaestro knew what he was doing and did this on purpose.

calenuil

He is lying. From my sources CaliMaestro knew what he was doing and did this on purpose.[/b]
    lol...

my very good and informed sources tell me you are mistaken. i&#39;m fairly certain i have a bit more reliable information =P

Wiggle

Oh wow man, your so funny, you tryin to make your way in this world as a stand up comedian, /quit now :S. Seriously who the fuck are you, you int jack shit, your a nobody, so piss off back to your little hacking forum, smartass little cunt.[/b]

Vindictive = Middle aged, no life and low paying jobs. Or, tweens still waiting for the other one to drop :P - remember this is a business to them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast