Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wtf ? +25rb item ?

This is a discussion on wtf ? +25rb item ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its legit.[/b] :lol:...
Page: 4

Its legit.[/b]
    :lol:

He is lying. From my sources CaliMaestro knew what he was doing and did this on purpose.[/b]

Your sources are incorrect, Calimaestro never stated it, nor did he confirm it. So most likely a mistake on their end. If vindictive was as "bad" as u say, then there would not be any www.kingofknight.com, so watch your tong.

Hell I could easily block duo from being displayed there or any clan members but, we don't and obviously he's not hiding it.

But if thats how K2 wants to restore hacked players so be it, guess what 1 member from Prophecy got when they got restored....

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=WESK4

And u think duo is in the wrong, hell no all +10(+21 rebirthed) and above high class & unique items should be wiped from the game obviously, everyone should know this by now.

omer1koo

As much as its bullshit about these items, Linus said that he would make the people / clans better than they were before they were hacked to "show" the hacker. Still completely stupid to give them items that people cant make, a +10 spear and axe wouldve been a little more reasonable. So now if Duo gets hacked again im guessing the hacker will have these items and Duo will get +30 rb next? I wonder what uniques he got also.. something we cant make? +10 unique set?

Oh wow man, your so funny, you tryin to make your way in this world as a stand up comedian, /quit now :S. Seriously who the fuck are you, you int jack shit, your a nobody, so piss off back to your little hacking forum, smartass little cunt.[/b]
    This type of behaviour towards others is never a good thing to have, I hope that you don't treat everybody like this in the game. I'm not defending Darki or anybody else, just talking about this behaviour in general.

SillyHo

For the record, I am the only hacked character from BC, and I have been completely fixed. The hacker only stole some +7 items I was looking to upgrade, and thus the only things I received from K2 were +7 items. Our clan is in the works to being fixed, but the damage has been done. Many of our players are currently inactive, and I honestly do not know if the former activity levels will ever be achieved again.

lol...

my very good and informed sources tell me you are mistaken. i'm fairly certain i have a bit more reliable information =P[/b]
    Well your sources are stupid and drunks.... You don't just do this by accident. I knew about his items a day before it even was updated on KoK from Vindictive. Cali didn't give him these items because of a mistake.

Shawntay

cali posted this on the official forums:
    Hey guys,

Definitely felt like I needed to drop in and explain this one. This one was indeed my fault and I'll take all the blame on it. Since our good friend "the hacker" decided to do what he did on Ares, I have been restoring many many many accounts.

I've had to manually restore all of these and each account restoration takes me multiple hours. I made a huge blunder when restoring Duo and believe me I am already aware of it. I have had to restore hundreds and hundreds of items and like everyone else... I am only human. When dealing with this volume of item restorations I am sure to make some mistakes. I give huge credit to cool_tang and the rest of his clan, they were 100% honest and reported it to me themselves.

This error should have been corrected yesterday. I will double check the database as soon as I step into the office and if this error still exists, it will be corrected right that second.

/Takes the blame for this one

CaliMaestro[/b]
    Ar you sure only human ? I can't remember the last human that made so many mistakes .

This type of behaviour towards others is never a good thing to have, I hope that you don't treat everybody like this in the game. I'm not defending Darki or anybody else, just talking about this behaviour in general.[/b]
    +1 sad

calenuil

Well your sources are stupid and drunks.... You don't just do this by accident. I knew about his items a day before it even was updated on KoK from Vindictive. Cali didn't give him these items because of a mistake.[/b]
    lol i may have to take off my clark kent glasses in front of you in a bit =P

*hint hint

DeHealer

cali posted this on the official forums:
    Hey guys,

Definitely felt like I needed to drop in and explain this one. This one was indeed my fault and I'll take all the blame on it. Since our good friend "the hacker" decided to do what he did on Ares, I have been restoring many many many accounts.

I've had to manually restore all of these and each account restoration takes me multiple hours. I made a huge blunder when restoring Duo and believe me I am already aware of it. I have had to restore hundreds and hundreds of items and like everyone else... I am only human. When dealing with this volume of item restorations I am sure to make some mistakes. I give huge credit to cool_tang and the rest of his clan, they were 100% honest and reported it to me themselves.

This error should have been corrected yesterday. I will double check the database as soon as I step into the office and if this error still exists, it will be corrected right that second.

/Takes the blame for this one

CaliMaestro[/b]
    Post says all
    Close this flaming topic..

I wish you guys could Flame me, but as yet I have not been restored. Playing 5 years I had a lot of good stuff, so hang in there with your flames. I hope to be restored soon.

And buy the way Vindictive as a clan is pretty well done due to the hacker. Many of theplayers will reform under a new banner so in the mean time flame JIT they are the bad guys who stole Warmen. That entire clan should be banned.

i have one Mirage Dagger +8 with 14 dex bonus in bera

NeronDomitius

i have one Mirage Dagger +8 with 14 dex bonus in bera[/b]
    can you upgrade it? go go +9!!!!!!!! :lol:

cigaret25

i wan't to know what his ap should be like 10k with full scrolls ? damnit overpowered shitty game.. :blink:

It's just a proof of, dupe/anvil bug. Just not public. Or Proof of gm coruption.

Cuz there is no fucking way to upgrade that!
    [/b]
    You are a fuking cunt. You just accuse something that doesn't exist (dupe/anvil bug).

First get some information before blabbering. A player cannot go over +21 rb. 21-30 is gm job.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast