Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quit KO for good, this game is horrible.

This is a discussion on Quit KO for good, this game is horrible. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So pretty much I was pking(ONLY PART OF THIS GAME THAT MAKES IT WORTH PLAYING) and getting killed by every ...
Page: 1

So pretty much I was pking(ONLY PART OF THIS GAME THAT MAKES IT WORTH PLAYING) and getting killed by every macroer there was. So i downloaded it and used it (attempted to use it against only the macroers but hard to control and use).

Either way they didn't die, and I got banned(WITHIN 5 MINUTES NON THE LESS----FINALLY A GM HARD AT WORK?) that NEVER happens from any macroer ive seen, which I don't care about because it was totally useless and this game hasn't really improved in years(Lag, Cheats, Dupes, More Cheats, Clan Bugs, CC Scams(Early Olympia)).

So if anyone wants a lvl 61 warrior on Ionia for cheap pm me. Just want to make my money back on platinum.

Also have a freebee account with 862 kc points.

Good luck to everyone who wastes their time on this game, peace out.

-60$ for the loss. +168 hours a week of not having to worry about playing this game for nothing. Pros are pretty good. I suggest everyone follows.

zheka1k

Good another koxper got banned.

Yep, I deserved it and I'm happy to be but this game is awful and now the best part of the game will always be ruined too.

I suggest everyone follows.[/b]

14-April 06[/b]
    I've played on and off since then, that's sad for a man in college. Time to hit the real world.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Has proven that they really bann them. 5 mins and got banned ? good job gm. still they should improve their security not even allowing them to enter the game. Or get sort of autodetect - autobann.

Banned

I quit a couple days ago...started in Dec-04. played off and on till about 06 when i played 150+ hours a week ROFL. Fairwell baba. ^_^

you made a wise choice.

lil_mageskillz

good cheaters like u should be banned.

They implemented 1 of the 3 aspects of their new security program 2 weeks ago. You didn't feel like you could beat the macroers (which I don't totally blame you at all), and you decided to join them. You got banned along with some 4-5k other accounts over the last 2 weeks. When the next 2 parts of the security go into effect (whenever that is), I hope they ban even more people on all worlds. If you are using 3rd pty tools, I hope you are banned. If you decide to quit after, so be it.

I hope you are banned. If you decide to quit after, so be it.[/b]

+100000000000000000

DeHealer

No no, he was not a pro haxor, cuz he didnt had the full bundle pack of koesp as I've been told. These damn koexpers have a program with the list of all gm's, and shows whos on and not.. So if this guy had this program he wouldnt be hacked :lol:

No no, he was not a pro haxor, cuz he didnt had the full bundle pack of koesp as I've been told. These damn koexpers have a program with the list of all gm's, and shows whos on and not.. So if this guy had this program he wouldnt be hacked :lol:[/b]

So you've "heard" eh?...Is that like one of those situations where you call a doctor to ask him advice about one of your "friends" has a problem...

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I actually pmed aleenia today, and got surprising results. Every hacker I told her of was banned in seconds. She even stayed on for awhile, and was able to make my BDW party fair.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

another person who got selfowned lol, this new koxp realy is getting the best of ppl.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

No no, he was not a pro haxor, cuz he didnt had the full bundle pack of koesp as I've been told. These damn koexpers have a program with the list of all gm's, and shows whos on and not.. So if this guy had this program he wouldnt be hacked :lol:[/b]
    The gm also has dummy accounts. And really, the only way to check if the gms are online is by pming them, and pming them will give you away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast