Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WTF 2gg doing np transfer ?

This is a discussion on WTF 2gg doing np transfer ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everybody is going human PK will be useless because they will have all KS to kill Atross' and Riote's for ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

everybody is going human PK will be useless because they will have all KS to kill Atross' and Riote's for NPs and war will be just humans running through the warders and killing the gatekeeper and leaching the monuments... wait that already happens with wars

gravedigga_bg

Zike is Tormentors and is obviously not doing so well on 1v1s :lol:

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    Zike is Tormentors and is obviously not doing so well on 1v1s :lol:
    drako is tormentors too :wacko:

1v1 him.. h43r:

cathycano

OOOOWNED ur in party with hi mur fucking newb go die or hang or yourself or ... umm find an better way to kill ur self grow up dickhead -_-

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i may be wrong but can it be tht he's in his friends list making his name go green?

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Granny1
    i may be wrong but can it be tht he's in his friends list making his name go green?
    his name is not green, its yellow

morax

Some core members left to WoW - the rest of us moved human :unsure:

AHM was never gonna be the same - I disbanded and we joined tormentors to create in effect a "super clan" where we can fuck on the turks

oke? h43r:

Banned

you call those kills nation transferring? LOL!

i have killed the same person at least 12 times in a row

whassup

yea tefuera wtf your just as bad, as kokoGG pointed out your playing that char AND wtf your a fucktard for party with watchmysex all the time, maybe he thaught u was his friend but obviously your not ...... thaught you were actually a goodgun but looks to me like ur just the average turkish duper / koxp.

oncemore

The weird thing is the co ordinates are almost the same place everytime, neither of those characters are dumb enough to NP transfer, let alone on D1...it was probably a 1vs1.

My guess it wasn't real zike playing, probably captain, hes so nooby xD

tefuera

Ohh guys hi again. Still saying you are duper or koxper.... But i dont understand this.Yea WatchMySex my friend BEST FRIEND but i never play with rogue.We making fun only coz really bored this fcking game... Everyone duping,koxping but i cant.WHY ? Coz im just a player to play for fun.But some ppls dont like me anymore.I dont want everyone love me but NOONE cant say you are duper or koxper? Where is your proofs? where is your SSs? I sent all my ss about my upgrades(you can check last one in dies merchant area) and lvled 70 in more than 1.5 years.
    But what is FALSE ? Its just I am TURK. And this forum have a lots of ppls who dont like turks.

Originally posted by oncemore
    hey, stop layin me down <_< zike is a party player, im a solo player, if i was playin, i would never lose like that, even on my own char i can beat almost anyone in a 1vs1, if anyone up for the challenge, come and getme :rollseyes:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    hey, stop layin me down <_< zike is a party player, im a solo player, if i was playin, i would never lose like that, even on my own char i can beat almost anyone in a 1vs1, if anyone up for the challenge, come and getme :rollseyes:[/b]
    makes me wish i hadnt sold most of my stuff does that chalenge :P

WatchMySex

C4pt4iN :wub:

Ya it was just coincidence but i love to kill Zike hehe its really amusing

btw tAFFY im not GG but i have good combo!! You have to agree this

whassup

Originally posted by tefuera
    Ohh guys hi again. Still saying you are duper or koxper.... But i dont understand this.Yea WatchMySex my friend BEST FRIEND but i never play with rogue.We making fun only coz really bored this fcking game... Everyone duping,koxping but i cant.WHY ? Coz im just a player to play for fun.But some ppls dont like me anymore.I dont want everyone love me but NOONE cant say you are duper or koxper? Where is your proofs? where is your SSs? I sent all my ss about my upgrades(you can check last one in dies merchant area) and lvled 70 in more than 1.5 years.
    But what is FALSE ? Its just I am TURK. And this forum have a lots of ppls who dont like turks.

dude no1. i didnt say you duped or hacked i said,you are great friends with watchmysexx yet you played hid char and tried to get him recognised as a NPTransfer'er even tho he is you friend? what kind of friend does this? some one that isnt a friend at all, i said you are just like a duper/hacker, thats the equivelet of what youve posted even tho your his "friend" and 100% being truely honest i have no problems with turkish players, but for such a low thing like that, what u did blame him when it was you, your nothing but a bag of shit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast