Red Fraggments?

This is a discussion on Red Fraggments? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i watched that chaotic genorator go fast, seeing rocs roms rols raptors shards exc, i click ok randomly i get ...
Page: 1

Flay

Default Red Fraggments?

i watched that chaotic genorator go fast, seeing rocs roms rols raptors shards exc, i click ok randomly i get armor scroll, haddnt even seen that on it
    my other clannies get same shit

those arent roc,roms,rols ;p they're new rings. red fragments are the worse u can get. kill the stronger mobs in bifrost and u get better ones. the better once give u higher chance of getting a new unique item.

lov3less

yeah i got fragment of gluttony and i saw shell, raptor, some unique rings then when i pressed stop, i got BUS. h43r:

Niro

Originally posted by lov3less
    yeah i got fragment of gluttony and i saw shell, raptor, some unique rings then when i pressed stop, i got BUS. *h43r:
    u prefer a soul pot or maby a rice cake? T_T

jimfujitsu

To be honest , the reality is that it wouldnt be a good idea for chaotic generator to have a 100 % success rate on good items.

swiftplease

so i must be proud for priest shells.and i tough that's the worst shit that chaotic generator can drop ^^.

WrongAnswerYouDie

LOL i got shell priest pads :S

KokoGG

Originally posted by lov3less
    yeah i got fragment of gluttony and i saw shell, raptor, some unique rings then when i pressed stop, i got BUS. *h43r:
    i got a BUS also <_<

Flay

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    To be honest , the reality is that it wouldnt be a good idea for chaotic generator to have a 100 % success rate on good items.
    yeah but 100% ac scrolls?
    5 people in a row came out with ac scrolls...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

thats because its the shittiest stone. the harder the mob, the better the stone, the better the drop. whats so hard to grab about this point? u wan to get a lugias everytime u kill something as easy as ego? there'll be lugias +8 in 2 days if that happens <_<

Futile Rhetoric

Fragments of arrogance have around a 25% probability of throwing out a BUS, a weapon enchant scroll, or an armour enchant scroll, so you have approximately 25% chance to get something decent, be it a high level weapon, shell, or Bifrost unique.