MH-buging is back?

This is a discussion on MH-buging is back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is mh buging back? today in cz a1 i saw a roguer tankink out abouth 5warriors 2roguers and some mages ...
Page: 1

Default MH-buging is back?

is mh buging back?
    today in cz a1 i saw a roguer tankink out abouth 5warriors 2roguers and some mages without an healer..
    and few time ago we beat a roguer down on like 10% of his hp and he healed up in 5sec to full hp..

TakenControl

NO, but duping 50%'s are.

resurecter

well lately me and few of my friends met few ppl in cz whose HP even if you hit them for 900 doesnt move down even 1 mm (and we had no lag) and they are impossible 2 kill

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

same in last nites war i swear i couldnt take down a lvl 50 his hp went no where... not that he killed me but i couldnt do any dmg to him <_<

or they are just skilled ? you can do it as fast as ctlr if you're skilled ,but ctlr mean "minor-for-noobs" thats all

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    same in last nites war i swear i couldnt take down a lvl 50 * *his hp went no where... not that he killed me but i couldnt do any dmg to him <_<
    Sounds like a personal problem

Originally posted by Flippy
    or they are just skilled ? you can do it as fast as ctlr if you're skilled ,but ctlr mean "minor-for-noobs" thats all
    you mean the state when you can do 2 things separetly and with the diffrent speed?

:P

hej

Noticed that redball town is back.

Mario

Default Re: MH-buging is back?

Originally posted by NordFront
    is mh buging back?
    today in cz a1 i saw a roguer tankink out abouth 5warriors 2roguers and some mages without an healer..
    and few time ago we beat a roguer down on like 10% of his hp and he healed up in 5sec to full hp..
    ppl usin 2 minors now instead of ctrl+minor......... FFS why u ppl makin stupid topics, b4 readin old ????????????????? -_-

case closed

Default Re: MH-buging is back?

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NordFront
    is mh buging back?
    ppl usin 2 minors now instead of ctrl+minor......... FFS why u ppl makin stupid topics, b4 readin old ????????????????? -_-

case closed[/b]
    many ppl used 2 minors in ke... like me :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

2 minors make people dump their mannor too quickly just like Ctrl minor did. 1 minor for me, always have done always will.

FatM4n

no minor for me
    better with 1920 :P

Banned Senior Member

if you go 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2, it will dump your mana almost as fast as ctrl minor, but if your press 1+2,1+2,1+2 then it is slower and I find it easier to controll since I dont have to press my MH button as fast in a fight