Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

WTF is this?

This is a discussion on WTF is this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When others couldnt buy Stilleto he got a shard? http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3699/wayamkyx6.jpg Not my ss.this rlly sucks....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default WTF is this?

    When others couldnt buy Stilleto he got a shard?
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3699/wayamkyx6.jpg
    Not my ss.this rlly sucks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member GeRMo*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    357

    Default Re: WTF is this?

    Originally posted by Ali1989
    When others couldnt buy Stilleto he got a shard?
    http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3699/wayamkyx6.jpg
    Not my ss.this rlly sucks.
    its shard got from some boss

  3. #3
    Section Moderator KrepiN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    its someone who got lucky on drop

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    2 more guys got dual shards .And they were same clan <_<
    The turks will reign over Logos.Not think about to go there.Already koxp and now this shit.

  5. #5
    Powerful
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ali1989
    2 more guys got dual shards .And they were same clan *<_< *
    The turks will reign over Logos.Not think about to go there.Already koxp and now this shit.
    god what a loser.. this guy is my clan leader and he got this shard from bosses we killed in bowl..

    Chitin Bow +0
    Iron Bow +0
    Iron CrossBow +0
    Lobo Pendant +0
    Shard +0

    edit: Just because you are a noob fuck, doesnt mean everyone are.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    2 more guys got dual shards .And they were same clan *<_< *
    The turks will reign over Logos.Not think about to go there.Already koxp and now this shit.
    god what a loser.. this guy is my clan leader and he got this shard from bosses we killed in bowl..

    Chitin Bow +0
    Iron Bow +0
    Iron CrossBow +0
    Lobo Pendant +0
    Shard +0[/b]
    Im a looser?WTF is ur clan leader?Got 5shards and give it to clannies>< are u kidding man.look around best weaps are cleavers from quest.

  7. #7
    Powerful
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

    2 more guys got dual shards .And they were same clan *<_< *
    The turks will reign over Logos.Not think about to go there.Already koxp and now this shit.


    god what a loser.. this guy is my clan leader and he got this shard from bosses we killed in bowl..

    Chitin Bow +0
    Iron Bow +0
    Iron CrossBow +0
    Lobo Pendant +0
    Shard +0
    Im a looser?WTF is ur clan leader?Got 5shards and give it to clannies>< are u kidding man.look around best weaps are cleavers from quest.[/b]
    dude you are a fucking newb, we kill all the bosses all the time while 99% of the other clans can't because they're too low on level.

  8. #8
    Heim4teil
    Guest

    Default

    i still wonder how i can lvl at this lags =O in first 2- days some lvl 60 rofl

    But ali...shards+0 is not realy much near all bosses drop shards!!

  9. #9
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    bowl bosses can be started to get killed at around lvl 35 :rollseyes:

    heroes of hollywood on edena did bosses from 30-60...cept for talos and tk lol that was just funny to watch :lol:

  10. #10
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Interesting how Powerful is calling people noobs yet in my whole life on KO i have NEVER seen ANYTHING drop a shard +0 or a IXB OR IB +0.

    Anyone get my drift? :|

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Originally posted by ResserGD
    Interesting how Powerful is calling people noobs yet in my whole life on KO i have NEVER seen ANYTHING drop a shard +0 or a IXB OR IB +0.

    Anyone get my drift? :|
    I have seen obo's and many bosses drop them. Hell even hyde and such drops shards. Powerful is far from legit but hey its not that hard to get a shard when your in a clan that bosshunts.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Soon ill be Everywhere
    Posts
    772

    Default

    ive seen loads of things drop them, maybe you just dont farm or kill bosses enough.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD
    Interesting how Powerful is calling people noobs yet in my whole life on KO i have NEVER seen ANYTHING drop a shard +0 or a IXB OR IB +0.

    Anyone get my drift? :|
    I have seen obo's and many bosses drop them. Hell even hyde and such drops shards. Powerful is far from legit but hey its not that hard to get a shard when your in a clan that bosshunts.[/b]
    baba... +0... not +1

  14. #14
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

    Interesting how Powerful is calling people noobs yet in my whole life on KO i have NEVER seen ANYTHING drop a shard +0 or a IXB OR IB +0.

    Anyone get my drift? :|

    I have seen obo's and many bosses drop them. Hell even hyde and such drops shards. Powerful is far from legit but hey its not that hard to get a shard when your in a clan that bosshunts.
    baba... +0... not +1 [/b]
    OmG obvs u didnt get my drift.

    +0 shards?

    i dont think so, i think he means +1..

    omg ur all so slow :P

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    yeah I got that one slow sorry. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •