WTF?

This is a discussion on WTF? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I saw this rouge doing priest heals. I wasn't able to get a SS but is it some kind of ...
Page: 1

xXZamanXx

Default WTF?

I saw this rouge doing priest heals. I wasn't able to get a SS but is it some kind of new cheat?

Speed

yeah , it messes up their animations ...

male rogues doing animations of female mages it so weird .. and like priest animations too...

just run around the map u will see many rogue sitting+shooting , mages sitting and going manes of fire... even i saw a battle priest koxping.. he lured them with the newbie skills and when they are near he melee them... game is fucked up as usual

ya the grave yeard all the ak everything in elmo is under noob koxp thnk god they havent gotten to parauns not till i lvl ffs

Default Re: WTF?

Originally posted by xXZamanXx
    I saw this rouge doing priest heals. I wasn't able to get a SS but is it some kind of new cheat?
    Animation near the neck area and hands up ? :rollseyes:

xXZamanXx

Default Re: WTF?

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xXZamanXx
    Animation near the neck area and hands up ? :rollseyes:[/b]

LOL, i think he was gaining HP by that animation thing but im not sure. I killed him easily since X1X taught me that new combo. -_-

SpinofTail

like this?

Inactive Member

Just wat we need

xXZamanXx

Then the guy started using the mage skill called "escape" and the started debuffing. Ask Dontcallmefatty if you don't believe me or even Meep baba. We both were killing them all.