forum mods eat a dickup til u hiccup

This is a discussion on forum mods eat a dickup til u hiccup within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant belive one of u little weenie bitch made forum mods actually moved my post: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=105373 all the times i ...
Page: 1

Banned

cant belive one of u little weenie bitch made forum mods actually moved my post: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=105373

all the times i seen 1 of u fukkers make a congrat post for one of ur little fag friends getting 70/80 lvl or so u can brag about the cool drops u got from isiloon (i.e tez).. and u wanna move this post? bet if i said some negative fukked up shit about some clan u wouldnt have moved it.. u stupid fukks running this forum rather have a bunch of negative posts bitching about the same old tired shit or sit around sucking eachothers old KO dicks.. let this post be about 1 of u or ur clans and i bet it wouldnt get moved to "clan" section.. if this forum represents any part of the english speaking ko population then no wonder so many english speaking gg ppl are quitting this game..

P4rthen0n

You didn't need a thread in the general section of a public non-oficial forum to "give a shot out 2 my bro's in Amity Clan", just tell them that. Ofc your thread was moved, but in fact it should be locked as well.
    Moving it was not offensive, so don't take it like that.

Banned

omg

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

So you tanked a boss and got some really nice drops well done, bravo "Claps".

Now , to keep the forum organised things are normally moved about to relivent areas, it's fine we do it 100's of times a week moving from here and there.

Obviously you didn't like this much so you decided to waver your right to pm someone and go flame.

Rather stupid really, oh well see you in a week I guess.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Tanking a boss is really not as much as an accomplishment as getting... say, level 80 or so.
    Plus, wouldn't you want to know who has level 80 now? and who doesn't?

Before it used to be a lot of level 70 posts, because, well, level 70 was hard to get.
    Now we lock those and level 80 posts are pretty much the only thing around.

EXPing hardcore 24/7 for a week won't get you level 80 (unless you bug abuse T_T).
    Legit level 80's aren't so common. Iron Necklaces/Iron Belts are a dime a dozen.