Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Where goes the line? I mean, I use a seperate launcher to load ko so I whont have to wait ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default Cheating? not cheating?

Where goes the line?

I mean, I use a seperate launcher to load ko so I whont have to wait for xtrap, sometimes xtrap takes ages <_<
    Is that sort of cheating?

And I also sometimes use a program that I have found wich ONLY auto loots. I mean, I killed the monster/ my party. and its our drop right? just make the job easier for us ^_^

I dont koxp, atack afk or anything like that, only auto loots sometimes. is that illegal?

cheat -_-

Matador

it is not as bad as koxp but still considered cheating..... auto loot wow...... i wan

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by KaZaM
    cheat *-_-
    both?

if ur doing this, you will soon koxp and etc o_O

Morghana

its a 3. party program and a violation of the TOS.

OFC its cheating. KOXP is also to make things easier.

AlwaysSayDie

A good party dont have time to loot, let's say a TW party with only lvl 60 ppl. 3meeles, 2 priestes. w/o autoloot we will miss like 3 glaves a hour wich was rightfully ours. WoW even have a Addon wich loots for u and all addons is legal in wow

Morghana

I didnt make the TOS. K2 made them, and if they think its a violation, it is. you cant just make ur own rules, just cus u like.

btw, whats up with that sig? you are not felix

Speed

so u first bypass anti cheating security addon , then u load a 3rd party tool that autoloots .. and u ask us if its cheating?

AlwaysSayDie

Maybe the topic is giving the wrong wibs, what I meant is if you Think if it is cheating or not.

About the sig, I snapped a pic of felix in delos and I asked babek to make a sig for me. but babek included the name wich wasnt the purpose. And felix said it's fine that I have it

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    Maybe the topic is giving the wrong wibs, what I meant is if you Think if it is cheating or not.

About the sig, I snapped a pic of felix in delos and I asked babek to make a sig for me. but babek included the name wich wasnt the purpose. And felix said it's fine that I have it
    hehe, why don't just ss ur own char ?

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Speed
    so u first bypass anti cheating security addon , then u load a 3rd party tool that autoloots .. and u ask us if its cheating?
    if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so

Speed

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so[/b]
    i dont talk pretty words my friend , i talk the truth

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed

if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so
    i dont talk pretty words my friend , i talk the truth[/b]
    I dont get any advantage ingame! or if you think the few seconds it takes to loot as an advantage I guess I do, but the question is if YOU think its cheating or not. dont include k2 in this

yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest mana its fake
    all archers shoting uruk blades cannot loot... you can! second fake
    cheat as all other

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast