Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf Carnac West

This is a discussion on Wtf Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just give me ur items. then bb :P[/b] u crazy Dont Force english ppl to quit omg.. Go on turkish ...
Page: 2

LightPriest

Just give me ur items. then bb :P[/b]

u crazy Dont Force english ppl to quit omg.. Go on turkish forum and tell them " give me ur items and bb " , not here bad boy -_-

Light

u crazy Dont Force english ppl to quit omg.. Go on turkish forum and tell them " give me ur items and bb " , not here bad boy -_-

Light[/b]
    lol ive already quit and come back like twice(if they wipe it, then i have no reason to come back) and no i dont just gift items..... + i dont rly have any

justinn

i also think it has to do with ur isp or w.e whenever they back up their files it slows your speed down

nathan16

hasnt occured to me

MageOfHonor

Hmm well i go to log in c 1 and it just says connect please wait for like ever...
    any ideas???

im in usa so its not that lol
    it just takes really long to log in, this has happend befor so its got to be k2...[/b]
    Does this only happen on c1 or also on c2 ?

Xselnce

hell I usually just Alt+F4 and reconnect and get right in. Maybe that is just me though.

LightPriest

lol ive already quit and come back like twice(if they wipe it, then i have no reason to come back) and no i dont just gift items..... + i dont rly have any[/b]

Never asked u to gift me items -_-!!

Light

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12