if ur Akara players....

This is a discussion on if ur Akara players.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; beware this player named " OrgasmShower " and "Brrr1" , human, same player, but is using "EXCEPTIONAL BUG" scam method. ...
Page: 1

zzang2gee

beware this player named " OrgasmShower " and "Brrr1" , human, same player, but is using "EXCEPTIONAL BUG" scam method.

he randomly ask any players with Iron Impact or Hell Breaker that he can BUG it and Duplicate. doing Merchant stuff. stupidly obvious method.

i didnt take screenshot. but he is one bad scammer. somehow he pms u and comes to u and hack or scam u. i didnt do anything but pming him saying

ur pretty obvious scammer, and somehow when i log in later, my stuff was gone.. i never share account too. so please beware of this stupid scammer,

do not ever talk to them. its like u cant do anything about it when it comes to u. and k2 cant do anything about this action. obviously. its pretty damn scary.

there goes my ii+8

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Thanx

CuriositY

First of all wrong section..

And how can we be sure of that I think we need some proof..

BTW if its true Thank You about it

zzang2gee

yea.. i didnt take any screenie. but it is true. my IronImpact reverse is gone, he took all i had.

umm

what?

you gave him your ii to bug or dupe, and he didnt give it back?

Banned

LOL::: HEY LET ME EXCEPT YOUR WEP; GIVE IT TO ME

OK

OMG IVE BEEN SCAMMED WATCH OUT

zzang2gee

no, simply reply a PM. never handed it over. and it was gone when logged in next time. i had my Noahs in INN, other stuff was ok. but only II gone.. fak

damn scary

First of all wrong section..

And how can we be sure of that I think we need some proof..

BTW if its true Thank You about it[/b]
    no need proofs, he is just saying to watch out, he aint acusing people of this forum

StarSoul

u have/had (lol) an II+8?

MxU

no, simply reply a PM. never handed it over. and it was gone when logged in next time. i had my Noahs in INN, other stuff was ok. but only II gone.. fak

damn scary[/b]
    there was maintence b4 2 days maybe it was just duped item

damn scary[/b]

you cant take a item by pming somone, it wasnt him, somone who had acess to your account took it

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I think ur ii8 was duped lol

Subzero

that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heared.

Banned

beware this player named " OrgasmShower " and "Brrr1" , human, same player, but is using "EXCEPTIONAL BUG" scam method.

he randomly ask any players with Iron Impact or Hell Breaker that he can BUG it and Duplicate. doing Merchant stuff. stupidly obvious method.

i didnt take screenshot. but he is one bad scammer. somehow he pms u and comes to u and hack or scam u. i didnt do anything but pming him saying

ur pretty obvious scammer, and somehow when i log in later, my stuff was gone.. i never share account too. so please beware of this stupid scammer,

do not ever talk to them. its like u cant do anything about it when it comes to u. and k2 cant do anything about this action. obviously. its pretty damn scary.

my IronImpact reverse is gone, he took all i had.[/b]

which one ? i mean i highly doubt you even had + 8 , but i think that you where dumb enough to hand it over thinking you would get rich quick and got scammed and making up a blatenly stupid story so you dont look as dumb as you actually are

The king. Senior Member

wrong section aga, but thx^^XDDDDD