Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence

This is a discussion on wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BTW I don't see it anything in this picture and el oh el to Kenneth with your cookies I want ...
Page: 4

Banned

BTW I don't see it anything in this picture and el oh el to Kenneth with your cookies I want one too[/b]
    i seen wallhacking , and in 1st ss i seen him catabugging look how many times he trys to spam cata .......i think you just banned yourself ???

Destro

hey stupid chiels there is your clany Look better stupids lol

THEEND!!!

Banned

hey stupid chiels there is your clany Look better stupids lol

THEEND!!![/b]

huh ? :blink:

Destro

BTW I don't see it anything in this picture and el oh el to Kenneth with your cookies I want one too[/b]
    lol learn the game more..

huh ? :blink:[/b]
    just owned

Banned

ok first of all if your gonna post proof , try proving that goodgame or miracle { the other 2 clans in ss} are doing something wrong , cause what i can see in ss #1 you are cleary attempting to catta bug , also looks like in ss#2 you are wallhacking and also catabugging once again you only proved that you sir are a cheater , and in the clan your in proves once more that phaselis is a cheater clan also

Destro

learn english you stupid noob or get off these forums , i shouldnt have to learn another fucking language to read your post you idoit[/b]
    buhaha just owned right? why are you trying to change the topic.. and what language im talking? go fuck yourself

the only reason gayselis moved to akara is cos they couldnt take the castle on pathos
    they are just gays with hacks and shit pretty pathetic clan
    i wont look weird if maksi pops up with a CS any time soon

Destro

ok first of all if your gonna post proof , try proving that goodgame or miracle { the other 2 clans in ss} are doing something wrong , cause what i can see in ss #1 you are cleary attempting to catta bug , also looks like in ss#2 you are wallhacking and also catabugging once again you only proved that you sir are a cheater , and in the clan your in proves once more that phaselis is a cheater clan also[/b]
    where im wallhacking? l15l??? and You say I do cata bug where?? the war was laggy i presses 5-6 times fast cata key.. is it a bug? looooooool stupid....
    just owned once again

St0neColdKill3r

Yea hopefully we don't have to get all racist in here cause you know the game you play and the majority of it isn't english so the fact most turks or other people from other countries can speak even 50% english impresses the hell out of me. Show more proof of things or argue about facts as 99% of posts nowadays turn flame after 1 page tops.

Destro

the only reason gayselis moved to akara is cos they couldnt take the castle on pathos
    they are just gays with hacks and shit pretty pathetic clan
    i wont look weird if maksi pops up with a CS any time soon[/b]
    lol stupid Tasty.. I feel sorry for your clan...

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i am member of miracle and this war was just stupid. there was a lag and this bugabusing guys destroyed all other. my clan doesnt deserve the castle for this bad teamwork today but what Phaselis did should be banned.

@IceFr0st:
    great job with this screenshot. they explain why even miracle rogues was slower then Phaselis mages.

@Phaselis:
    u guys lost any respect u had before. first of all u build up a big ally with 2-3 other clans and started bugabusing like hell. members of u using speedhack/wallhack and u blocked gates. i remember the flame topic about zuzu and alot wrote Maxie is doing a great job but i serious wanna know how u guys got enough money to catabugabuse and bomb crystalroom for 60mins against the whole server. i think u paid it with money from national chest.

@Destro:
    ur screenshots are just stupid and proof nothing. check IceFr0stīs post and realized what a proof is.

They're pussys wont fight like normal clan.

lol stupid Tasty.. I feel sorry for your clan...[/b]

stupid ? who are u to say that to me

and second of all why u feel sorry for my clan ?
    cos someone tryed to fuk us over and disband my clan 10 seconds before csw
    i have news for u we still got the castle i dont care how many cowards more will come we will keep the castle on pathos mark my words on that

kennyburger

i am member of miracle and this war was just stupid. there was a lag and this bugabusing guys destroyed all other. my clan doesnt deserve the castle for this bad teamwork today but what Phaselis did should be banned.
    @IceFr0st:
    great job with this screenshot. they explain why even miracle rogues was slower then Phaselis mages.

@Phaselis:
    u guys lost any respect u had before. first of all u build up a big ally with 2-3 other clans and started bugabusing like hell. members of u using speedhack/wallhack and u blocked gates. i remember the flame topic about zuzu and alot wrote Maxie is doing a great job but i serious wanna know how u guys got enough money to catabugabuse and bomb crystalroom for 60mins against the whole server. i think u paid it with money from national chest.

@Destro:
    ur screenshots are just stupid and proof nothing. check IceFr0stīs post and realized what a proof is.[/b]
    Definatly the best post in this whole topic. Maxi the king made exp events on a1(which is why he was praised). A2 and a3 and a4 the money is all gone. to fund his clan, his 2 burned lugiases to +7 and his avedon +7, and ofc the catapults. now ZuZu hasn't made many exp events on servers.

Banned

where im wallhacking? l15l??? and You say I do cata bug where?? the war was laggy i presses 5-6 times fast cata key.. is it a bug? looooooool stupid....
    just owned once again[/b]
    what a tard , you owned me with what ? i challenged you to show proof ? and yet to see it ........

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast