Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence

This is a discussion on wtf clan PHASELIS BLOCK CSW entrence within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online ( category; this is not real grobs matt :P its his brother^^...
Page: 6

dumb warrżon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this is not real grobs matt :P its his brother^^

whereva the paper drops

Did you not see the first screen shot of their army blocking the door. Grob's i'd of expected a better response from you lol.[/b]

As i close this, i'd just like to state one or two unbiased opinions.

1. Bug abusing (whether it be catas, blocking the doors, etc) is completely retarded; when a clan (as i see Phalesis has done) needs to block the gates with members to win over a castle, it exhibits their true weakness and incompetence to actually manage hand to hand combat with others; for without this bug, they would lose miserably.. or else they would have no need to resort to this B.S. Clans on other servers actually have been banned for performing actions identical to those shown in these pictures

2. Karma is a bitch. Those who suck will get what's coming to them eventually, whether it be that in CZ their lame tactics don't work and they actually have to face the facts that they suck. Hopefully karma returns the favor with a competent GM that bans these useless sacks of nubbiness.

Sorry to those who had to deal with the frustration of this topic, but i won't let a flame war go on like this when i see it.. not worth the drama.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456