quick

This is a discussion on quick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do i make dark vain +1...
Page: 1

Timaster

Default quick

how do i make dark vain +1

Vchernyak

can't it's bugged, cannot unlock uniques :rollseyes:

u cant.

Banned

QUICK...whats the percent on upping +1 reversed shit..same as going +8?

PayForMySinS

Upgrading reverse items successfuly is 30-45% (possibly higher), it's much easier upgrading reverse items then normal items to 7+ to 8+ and 8+ to 9+ etc

Reversing reverse items all have the same % of suceeding, so it same for 20+ to 21+ and same for 1+ to 2+, you get the point.

Banned

damn bro..i been up almost 24 hours..i'm burnt teh fukk out..so if i just reversec my +7 chitin gaunts to +1 reversed going +2 reversed is the same as going +2 regular...or thats only for rereversed shit..eeuuuuggghhh fukkin headache :wacko:

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    damn bro..i been up almost 24 hours..i'm burnt teh fukk out..so if i just reversec my +7 chitin gaunts to +1 reversed going +2 reversed is the same as going +2 regular...or thats only for rereversed shit..eeuuuuggghhh fukkin headache :wacko:
    It's only for reverse items that they all have same % of succeding, normal items have different % of succeding/failing.
    1+ to 2+ REVERSE items have the same % of succeding/failing as 20+ to 21+ REVERSE items. Reversing upgrading is the way too go if you want a greater chance in not burning your item.