Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WTF is fucked up with KO Today?!?!? 22/05/07

This is a discussion on WTF is fucked up with KO Today?!?!? 22/05/07 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hacked as well, changed my email and im still wating for a response from k2...
Page: 2

RAZ0R

hacked as well, changed my email and im still wating for a response from k2

Dragonicus

My friend got hacked and lost account of game, C&B and account of MSN -.-

RAZ0R

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you have lost items. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify lost items and, in accordance with our Terms of Use policy, we do not perform any item restorations. To prevent future losses make sure never to share your password. You will want to change your password often. Please be aware that despite what you may have heard or read, we do not "Rollback" anyone and that further requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

-CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

LIES

Xob

yea i was hacked too today, didnt have any special items but still i lost the stuff i had, no more ko for me.. good luck to all. Im going RL

2 clannies got hacked + msn email pass changed

lol Kyo :lol: i cut my penis if he used koxp =)[/b]
    Lol, that should mean that you know he didn't use, ..and how do you know?
    Are you Siamese twins?

.. + msn email pass changed[/b]
    -.- obvious ?

Creative

you guys should play WoW

i mean if you get hacked on wow
    the gms will give every exact item youve had before back

and on ko
    my friend lvl 69 rogue
    lost dual rols dual emes wp gb and full chitin+8
    and gm only gave back full shell +1 and 1x shard+1

wow is also free of
    turks,
    ksers,
    cheaters,
    and whatever else that has to do with turks

and trust me its not as boring to lvl than ko

Lord4diablo

Well I know why alot of people get hacked. Its because they download files mostly cheat program and get keylogger on their comp and all their log in info gets send to people that log their account and take their stuff. And everyone wants to act as if they are goodguns.

D4rkNight

people get hacked because KO patch 1474 has a keylogger!

Heim4teil

Well I know why alot of people get hacked. Its because they download files mostly cheat program and get keylogger on their comp and all their log in info gets send to people that log their account and take their stuff. And everyone wants to act as if they are goodguns.[/b]
    yeah sure this why get all hacked same day

Banned Senior Member

One question for all that got hacked , did u all used forgot password thingy ?

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you have lost items. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify lost items and, in accordance with our Terms of Use policy, we do not perform any item restorations. To prevent future losses make sure never to share your password. You will want to change your password often. Please be aware that despite what you may have heard or read, we do not "Rollback" anyone and that further requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

-CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

LIES[/b]
    if u keep sending tickets they will give u back some crappy items. after that i was hacked they put in my inn shells +6, rappy +7 and +9 jewellery :lol:

Selphie

Well I know why alot of people get hacked. Its because they download files mostly cheat program and get keylogger on their comp and all their log in info gets send to people that log their account and take their stuff. And everyone wants to act as if they are goodguns.[/b]

Well i got my KO and MSN hacked also, both acounnts have had passwords changed, i sent in support ticket to change password and email address, but KO won't allow you to change your email address, so whats the point the hackers just used forgotten password and changed my password again a few days later

I also found the Trojan Keylogger on my laptop using Kaspersky virus scanner

I am 100% against cheating and have never used or downloaded any cheat programs ever, i am not acting like a goodgun, i am one :angry: I have been playing KO for 18mths now and still only have a lvl 68 character, so please don't be lured into a false sence of security in thinking 'oh i don't use cheats so i won't get hacked' or im sorry your gonna wake up one morning and find your 100% legit character hacked just like mine was and KO will do sweet FA to help you..

Selphie proud member of SayGoodNight Clan
    <3 you guys

Mage_Of_HeLl

Lol, that should mean that you know he didn&#39;t use, ..and how do you know?
    Are you Siamese twins?[/b]
    no we arent but corp is 153% against any cheat,he is a gg! really,give me proof he ever cheated and i WILL cut my penis.i&#39;ll record it so u can see i really did it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast