Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WTF is fucked up with KO Today?!?!? 22/05/07

This is a discussion on WTF is fucked up with KO Today?!?!? 22/05/07 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your gonna wake up one morning and find your 100% legit character hacked just like mine was and KO will ...
Page: 3

Vigilante

your gonna wake up one morning and find your 100% legit character hacked just like mine was and KO will do sweet FA to help you..[/b]
    Thats everyones fear dude

tamachan

dont play wow its gay ... i just started it and when i log in i got stabbed by some naked dude... and then i lost exp and all my stuffs! stupid wow...
    Play ko! ^_^

sorry for everyone who got hacked hope im not next
    already got hacked once ;O

dont play wow its gay ... i just started it and when i log in i got stabbed by some naked dude... and then i lost exp and all my stuffs! stupid wow...
    Play ko! ^_^

already got hacked once ;O[/b]
    eh i got hacked but didnt lose anything changed pw to fast B)

Banned

Play ko! ^_^

already got hacked once ;O[/b]
    You don't lose XP if you're killed by anything in WoW (as far as I know anyway ^^)

Derden

they was a trojen in the last update through the launcher i picked it up with avg this is bit bad considering its through there launcher...

USKO is so bugged you don't even need a keylogger to get hacked. There was a time when you exit the game while being in CZ/Arena (like a year ago) and if any1 logging could get your char at their Start screen, so they just called a friend and trade your items.
    K2 said that shit was patched, one day I logged in and it said my acc was currently in use, I disconnected the bit.ch and guess what? My start screen had a warrior lvl 67 with a turk name. For those who ask if I scammed that account, no, I didn't, even if that warrior was a warrýon.
    When I relogged into my account, my mage was naked. I sent CS ticket but I'm a non-premium 4ever user.
    K2'ed ftw...

That issue about seeing other people's char in your screen happened to me 5-6 times. I never played with them so I never took an item from them, it was lame from the son of a bit.ch who got into my mage.
    I had a 2nd account with a buffer, I tried password change when it was "possible" but it failed, I couldn't use it anymore.
    I wasnt playing for like a month and when pwd worked again I got the maintenance message. K2 sucks, they have security issues you cant even imagine. Or maybe I got what a non-premium user deserves...

hej

you guys should play WoW

i mean if you get hacked on wow
    the gms will give every exact item youve had before back

and on ko
    my friend lvl 69 rogue
    lost dual rols dual emes wp gb and full chitin+8
    and gm only gave back full shell +1 and 1x shard+1

wow is also free of
    turks,
    ksers,
    cheaters,
    and whatever else that has to do with turks

and trust me its not as boring to lvl than ko [/b]
    Thats a big lie, the guild leader of a friend of mine lost evrything and only answer he got was that he had downloaded some key-logger so they would not give him any items back, a other got his account blocked becuse he sent in a ticket asking about what to do about homepages with hacks (they miss understod him)

WafflesAndCocaine

yea if you die in wow , you dont loose exp you nubie lol that dude has never played wow obviously , its not a bad game at all , the pvp system they have is not that bad either, alotta people flame it and have never even played it , its just in there minds knight online is a better game , i guess people just like cheaters in there games not only turks but english people cheat to , hackers , scammers, koxpers, i bet you anything that some of you so called "good guns" have used koxp before , maybe not now but at least 1 time and you can deny it all you want , your only lieng to yourself.

Well WoW lvling sux tho, I hate doing all those quests. :P Oh yeah and I'm lvl 5 btw (that took me 1 hour, for those who are used to KO xD). (dl'ing the lates patch atm, goddamn it goes slow..)

TaDaaa

you guys should play WoW

i mean if you get hacked on wow
    the gms will give every exact item youve had before back

wow is also free of
    turks,
    ksers,
    cheaters,
    and whatever else that has to do with turks[/b]
    To bad the PvP sucks Ass, and 90% of the populations is <12 years old

W4R

I got hacked also, but password not changed, so got my acc back, it was yesterday

I pmed cs, they said they wont offer service to change secret answer

Is this the End of KO?.. where everybody hacks everybody and everybody losse everybodys items... h34r:

snowyfrex

wow, sounds like a really bad situation, but copy-past password is a really easy solution to keylogger problem. just name a random folder on ur desktop ur ko password and cop-past from there everytime ^^ not to hard nd i do this for almost all of my passwords cuz my comptuer = really fuked up, so yep b on the safe side

To bad the PvP sucks Ass, and 90% of the populations is <12 years old[/b]

Makes one feel like home, it&#39;s just like KO.

CorpFighter

This post is really aint about WoW and the PvP there :|
    The post is about GGs getting hacked. I have never ever used KOXP i prefer kill myself and not use this Cheat that destroys the game.
    In my opinion its Turkish hacker who like to hack GGs for items.
    Btw do me a faivor if your friends gets hack, please do whatever you can to help him. I am sure he would do the same thing to you alright guys?
    <3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast