what is happening in KO?

This is a discussion on what is happening in KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that ko is more bad than before, speed hacks, macros party lvling in golems and luring boss to ...
Page: 1

Ulix

Default what is happening in KO?

I think that ko is more bad than before, speed hacks, macros party lvling in golems and luring boss to town, Items edited like shells +10/45 anti spear etc, corrupt gms that they do rollback to famous players all time or unbann players that fucked the game like salwatore and more lag than before even 20sec etc etc
    what is happening in KO?
    Who is the new kola and what is he doing for fix it? <_<

Diler

Did you just wake up from a coma?

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Diler
    lol

Azero†h

i got lag even 30 seconds or more, this stinks <_<

tolgahan

making legit dupe impossible if items has id.
    I think some Gm or someone who works in the office ,making items and selling them

MarvinTheMartian

the only active gm on beramus atm is mahina, and she is not the one editing these items,shes the only un-corrupt gm we have ever had on beramus. all these items you see coming out (+10/45 spr. def. pauld ) are back from the times of our corrupt Godfrey gm and Freedom ( salwatore,etc. ) they are just now coming out for some reason...as for the macroing duping...refer to a previous post...you in a coma? lol

SomeNoob

just quit, wont be long till most ppl in Usko are gone, quit while u still can!!! :P

IamTürk

PLAY GUNZ ONLİNE or JAPKO

tolgahan

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    the only active gm on beramus atm is mahina, and she is not the one editing these items,shes the only un-corrupt gm we have ever had on beramus. all these items you see coming out *(+10/45 spr. def. pauld ) are back from the times of our corrupt Godfrey gm and Freedom ( salwatore,etc. ) they are just now coming out for some reason...as for the macroing duping...refer to a previous post...you in a coma? lol
    i didnt mean beramus or mahina : )

GlarFist

Default Re: what is happening in KO?

Originally posted by Ulix
    I think that ko is more bad than before, speed hacks, macros party lvling in golems and luring boss to town, Items edited like shells +10/45 anti spear etc, corrupt gms that they do rollback to famous players all time or unbann players that fucked the game like salwatore and more lag than before even 20sec etc etc *
    what is happening in KO? * *
    Who is the new kola and what is he doing for fix it? *<_<
    Happy New Year

Originally posted by Diler
    ROFL :lol:

Azero†h

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    the only active gm on beramus atm is mahina, and she is not the one editing these items,shes the only un-corrupt gm we have ever had on beramus. all these items you see coming out *(+10/45 spr. def. pauld ) are back from the times of our corrupt Godfrey gm and Freedom ( salwatore,etc. ) they are just now coming out for some reason...as for the macroing duping...refer to a previous post...you in a coma? lol
    we dont have a active gm , mahina is a good gm but she only works in beramus some days , u can go to slant a check all macro party on slant and cz or go to moradon and check edit items and jewelry +3 in merchant.

also is Xtrap doing? it is obvius than no, today i saw a noob orc warrior of nick " Infection " using speed hack in Cz
    pathetic zzzzzz :angry: