Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wtf is going on with KO after Tuesday Maintanence?

This is a discussion on Wtf is going on with KO after Tuesday Maintanence? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so after the patch(s) after Tuesdays maintanence, the knight online website dont work, it refers to a search engine ...
Page: 1

Jason269

Lightbulb

Ok so after the patch(s) after Tuesdays maintanence, the knight online website dont work, it refers to a search engine and sometimes says page cannot be displayed. No it isnt my internet so don't say that.
    Also i try go onto the launcher, it updates to a new patch but then says Extract Failed or something, so i write the patch number into the option thing, click contents of update and it says update complete, i login game, click on server says version outdated.. :angry:

Anyone else having this problems?

Ty and no flames.. Everythink always turns into flames these days

you need some gheay code but i cant get 1 cause the website isnt loadin

Jason269

you need some gheay code but i cant get 1 cause the website isnt loadin[/b]
    Need a code to get the patch? Or to login?

thank god im not the only one that is having this problem

Shane1911

They have temporarily disabled the code ( you can enter any random 8 digit code - no zeros at start or end) - BUT - I still cannot get on. I get the "disconnected from server" popup instantly.

denon33

Same here shane, Unsure wheteher it has been disabled. After server restarts the servers fill up alot faster than they are doing atm. Maybe its just the volume?

TopCat

99% having sam e trouble its not just u buddy looka t server list and ho w many bars in each server.. normal days all servers wud be ful and u wudnt be able to log server 1 or 2
    without prem
    its all empty

Upgrade

k2 has condemed us

Ignore Me Senior Member

You can enter any code.

But they messed it up.

You need to of set some code already.

They have temporarily disabled the code ( you can enter any random 8 digit code - no zeros at start or end) - BUT - I still cannot get on. I get the "disconnected from server" popup instantly.[/b]

Same here shane, Unsure wheteher it has been disabled. After server restarts the servers fill up alot faster than they are doing atm. Maybe its just the volume?[/b]

Pretty sure that it hasnt been... I set my code last week and logged in 5 minutes ago with it np

Upgrade

ashet nice ap

Shane1911

I set my code last week[/b]
    I tried dozens of times last week to "pre-register" my code, and it kept booting me to a "http 404 page not found" every time I hit the "confirm" button... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

denon33

The message from KO website says to type any 8 digits and that it is temporarily disabled. What I meant is I dont know if it has been temporarily disabled. If it has then people could enter any 8 digits and get in. I understand this isn't a problem for the people that have already set their code.

We need to know has anyone got in who hasn't set their code in MYKO but clicking 8 random digits as the official forum message stated.

I tried dozens of times last week to "pre-register" my code, and it kept booting me to a "http 404 page not found" every time I hit the "confirm" button... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....[/b]
    Same happened with me when i used IE, everything went fine with Mozilla :unsure:

K2 and their big bllshit's.. I wondering if in World guiness book they have a part of '' K2 BLLSHITS!..''

Lioncet

lol i saw this coming, this retards cant do anything right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast