Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dragon Marbles (the truth)

This is a discussion on Dragon Marbles (the truth) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, I was asked to chime in on this issue so here we go... After speaking to the GM ...
Page: 1

Hello everyone,

I was asked to chime in on this issue so here we go...

After speaking to the GM Manager, the situation you are describing about jumping from server 2 and 3 to kill Isiloon and Felankor is considered bug abuse and IS a bannable offense. We are working with Mgame to fix the issue. Take care.

- Tanoruk[/b]
    Just so you people know i did nothing special and i no longer have ANY connections at the official forums i simply made a topic copy and pasted it and pm'd to every person on the official forums that could answer the question . When he says GM manager i assume he's refering to a head honcho of gm's so i think its safe to say relogging delos 2 and 3 is bannable .

Now here's the question will u still do it ? i know i will in a second but wondering wat others usually ppl are hard on bout this being a bug but i've always figured there just noobs who dont take time to farm / can't kill isiloon in the first place .

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...230071443081750
    actual notice on website now gg

Banned

pwnt for all teh ppl who said we ys legyt

pwnt for all teh ppl who said we ys legyt[/b]
    not exactly i have ksc somewhere of saphyr and kotoko both saying at logos it would be fine for us to relog to kill isiloon but if seen getting the coins for delos or expn they'd probly ban us , Now that tanoruk has posted that to public im sure all gms will share same view .

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

it was announced yesterday ingame, if they catch u, u get a 30day ban

Banned Senior Member

Well, seeing as how Saphyr is the GM Manager, things changed. To me using it to get to Delos on server 2 and 3 has alawys been some kind of abuse

You can keep asking all you want, every GM gives a different response, countless of times GM's has followed us to A2/3 to see how we do it, and EVERYTIME they say were not bug abusing, heck a matter of 3 days ago a GM followed us and said it's bug abuse to purposely go to A2/3 to collect CSW money but NOT to kill Isiloon/Felankor.

You can keep asking all you want, every GM gives a different response, countless of times GM's has followed us to A2/3 to see how we do it, and EVERYTIME they say were not bug abusing, heck a matter of 3 days ago a GM followed us and said it's bug abuse to purposely go to A2/3 to collect CSW money but NOT to kill Isiloon/Felankor.[/b]
    its obviously changed tho announcement on forums and ingame i'd expect all gms to follow suit

IllusionS

Why the hell did they make a r2/r3 dragon zone then? DUH GG.

Banned

i think people will still do it untill someone actually gets banned for it

Why the hell did they make a r2/r3 dragon zone then? DUH GG.[/b]
    the dragon zone is not bannable but if u leave the dragon zone and enter delos thats wat is bannable

everyone i've talked to so far has said there not going to risk doing isiloons 2 and 3 nemore

the dragon zone is not bannable but if u leave the dragon zone and enter delos thats wat is bannable

everyone i've talked to so far has said there not going to risk doing isiloons 2 and 3 nemore[/b]
    Yes, Delos is bannable, the Abyss not.

We were told on diez that this wasn't bug abuse and GM allowed us to do it on D2/3 so Now we shall see if things are actually gonna change o.o Im quitting soon so idc much but meh I know all the clans on diez that kill isiloon/felankor Do it on D1/2/3 on a daily basis ( NON TURKS) So lets see what happens.

We were told on diez that this wasn't bug abuse and GM allowed us to do it on D2/3 so Now we shall see if things are actually gonna change o.o Im quitting soon so idc much but meh I know all the clans on diez that kill isiloon/felankor Do it on D1/2/3 on a daily basis ( NON TURKS) So lets see what happens.[/b]
    Different servers, different GMs I guess. I remember gms dcing us all when we were intending to kill s2s3 Isiloon. Was pretty scary tbh, all on vent and all of a sudden dc. We were like, wtf did that gay gm banned us all h34r:

Friend sended me a SS where GM spammed that relogging to s2 s3 is bannable now and they will punish you with a 30 days ban. Lets see if they will really do it, if yes, we'll see alot of crying posts rather soon (each server restart)

Different servers, different GMs I guess. I remember gms dcing us all when we were intending to kill s2s3 Isiloon. Was pretty scary tbh, all on vent and all of a sudden dc. We were like, wtf did that gay gm banned us all h34r:

Friend sended me a SS where GM spammed that relogging to s2 s3 is bannable now and they will punish you with a 30 days ban. Lets see if they will really do it, if yes, we'll see alot of crying posts rather soon (each server restart)[/b]
    it isn't different server different gms the head gm has announced it and there was noticed and its not jus delos 2 / 3 if u leave the cave to log to delo/abyss 2/3 its bannable

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Well based on the quote from Tanoruk you posted here, even killing Felankor on server2/3 is bannable, so even being in the dragon cave on 2/3 would get you banned. I think they might make an exception if they saw you log in dead, having hoped for a d/c :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast