Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF how where? K2'ed? Turked?

This is a discussion on WTF how where? K2'ed? Turked? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I'm bopping around moradon I see a +9 elemental staff for 850 I think to myself "ok I'll sell ...
Page: 1

So I'm bopping around moradon I see a +9 elemental staff for 850 I think to myself "ok I'll sell it for max coins for a quick profit." I buy it and look at the elemental it has... it has 16 Magic Power bonus. If it were Health or even intel, then that's pretty cool, but MP... shit. It's not even a magic item. It's upgradable. DB hack? GM item? Some fucked up bug? WTF. 850m down the drain. Could have got 85% of an opal earring for that money. Oh well shit happens, but back to the purpose of this topic. Where the hell did it come from?

Banned

yea i saw it to and i was like wtf? btw...some crystal fire mage might buy it/ make the same mistake as u

Yeah hopefully. If not, then I can just keep it as a joke item like forks and such.

good for exp ^_^

Speed

hehe , i kinda see your point but , k2'd or turk'd just because u didnt pay attention that it had mp bonus instead of an elemental?

Banned

I think the point is that you can't add mp to weapons. Also, as far as I know, there are no +9 quest items to have stats on it. So it has to be an item made by a gm, either that or some turk koxp'd the anvil to put stats on weapons.

Interface

nothing new i seen raptors with str

hehe , i kinda see your point but , k2'd or turk'd just because u didnt pay attention that it had mp bonus instead of an elemental?[/b]
    Well I saw +9 and I saw some writing beneath it, so I assumed like 99% of all other staffs that is was elemental. What would you think? Oh so much for saving up as much gbs as possible.

Banned

i saw a deepscar with flame >< element

Speed

i know the point was that there shouldnt be staffs with mp -_- .... but you also you should check what your buying at least twice :P

wow ive never seen, can u put ss?!

ugh that mp bonus on the staff would work on pvp and would be fucking bad ass

ugh that mp bonus on the staff would work on pvp and would be fucking bad ass[/b]
    you would still want the ele :/ <_<

Sad to see weird items popping out everywhere again, somehow i even thought this game was improving a bit but dont know anymore..

but to cheer you up : even without the elemental dmg, that staff with g3 fullmp build (needs level 74 though) will make more dmg than wreath of erenion+8, or lycaon+8 etc. if you get ur hands on a mage with that level, make a test and let us know the results, im sure that staff pwnz with level 72 blade :P

if you really think you must get the elem, you can boost the continous dmg and dmg of some spells with imirs/shios&#39;s/flame rings

any ss plzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast