Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wtf i just wanted to go eslant and iam dead?!?! no monster..

This is a discussion on wtf i just wanted to go eslant and iam dead?!?! no monster.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7996/esl17mt.jpg >> iam just wanted to go eslant from emc http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7720/esl22kw.jpg << and this wht i saw when i got ...
Page: 1

diablo

Default wtf i just wanted to go eslant and iam dead?!?! no monster..

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7996/esl17mt.jpg >> iam just wanted to go eslant from emc
    http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/7720/esl22kw.jpg << and this wht i saw when i got there

no message like tht "You've been killed by xxx "...

this game really gonna sux!

diablo

up

AllTheWay

saw something like this before and they all said
    "prolly haunga hitted u in lag or smth"
    really dunno , bug.

elfintheforest

Default omfg

up 4 my bro :angry:

Aekka

If it makes you feel better, a clan mate of mine got killed like this some weeks ago. And he lost %10 just by entering Eslant portal. Interesting game, isn't it? :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Aekka
    If it makes you feel better, a clan mate of mine got killed like this some weeks ago. And he lost %10 just by entering Eslant portal. Interesting game, isn't it? :blink:
    how exactly do u lose 10% from dying once?

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aekka
    how exactly do u lose 10% from dying once?[/b]
    k2.

diablo

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    saw something like this before and they all said
    "prolly haunga hitted u in lag or smth"
    really dunno , bug.
    haunga ? where? at eslant? nono.. and anyway haunga hit me it has to say "You've been killed by Haunga ID:77489sd4f4" ?

diablo

up

TunaFishyMe

once i died, delvled and lost 10%

It is bug, its been there for quite sometime now. It does not seem to be lag related though

I have not died to it yet. I have had something slightly different once though: I entered eslant and starting taking damage from ... nothing i could see. I ran, potted and then came back and nova'ed the whole area. There was nothing there, or at least nothing i could hit with aoe spells. I assume it is the same bug, I was just lucky and lived. Similar to when the ancients where invisible, but I think (though I never tried) that you could hit those with aoe...

diablo

so fck this bug

dmoino

Happen to me to about a month ago. You got K2 my fried

Aekka

Aggressive portal h43r:

If your computer is fast, the loading will be fast, so you can escape from that "ghost". If your computer is not fast enough, you will be teleported to Eslant server-side and you will start to get damage from it. Then when your loading is over, you will be dead by that time.

I am afraid to teleport to Eslant now. Hmm, I can't login anyway.

Draconetsu

Happened to me once as well, I teleported to eslant, and came out the otherside with 9 HP left and poison on me, I potted just in time, so my theory is the portal actually takes you through the harpy spawns for a second, and sometimes, they are able to get some hits in. But since you're teleporting between zones, the game doesn't register you being hit, just that you have 0HP, so you die without the traditional "You've been killed by nnnn(ID:xxxxxx)" message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast