Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned

This is a discussion on wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Numan Arrow shower hacker? Are you talking about that 5-3 combo or some kind of koxp? Yes. ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    Arrow shower hacker?
    Are you talking about that 5-3 combo or some kind of koxp?
    Yes. It is where you can shoot 5 Shot Arrow Shower from any distance and hit all 5 arrows without missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    For instance, the other day there was a report of someone saying "koxpers grell cypher 1" (no evidence, no photos, nada!) what are we supposed to do with it?
    So you're saying, there is no active GM. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    So you're saying you're retarded. Thank you.
    DoomBringer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    So you're saying you're retarded. Thank you.
    I actually little bit agreed with him. Not completely.
    I mean i know that koxper grell cypher 1 is not a proper way of cheat reporting but, is there active GMs in game really? at least as much as forum mods. Why am i always seeing koxpers at farm spots? Im just a regular guy who works 7-5 and i play this game just 2-3 hours a day. I cant find a farm spot 2 of 3 times when i want to farm. Do GMs login less than me or am i a unlucky guy.
    Coordinated working style with forums and ingame shouldnt be that hard i guess. I still believe that with active 1 gm for every server, checking forums while patrolling in the game at the same time will clean this game. Just for 1 month. After you make koxpers scared they will not want to open that shit anymore because it wont worth it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If you knew how many hours they work weekly, you wouldn't be talking like that .
    OP created a cheat report during the weekend, I took care of it quickly and handed it to a GM for inspection.
    Isn't it normal to not work during the weekend? especially when you work weekly a lot more than you're supposed to?

Remember we're talking about human beings, not machines.

But keep in mind that there's a group of GMs who still patrol game 24/7, as Eye4Eye mentioned earlier, one of the players he reported got blocked (during the weekend).
    So, there are active GMs but less during the weekend.

Don't take my words out of context, you do it often.

I actually little bit agreed with him. Not completely.
    I mean i know that koxper grell cypher 1 is not a proper way of cheat reporting but, is there active GMs in game really? at least as much as forum mods. Why am i always seeing koxpers at farm spots? Im just a regular guy who works 7-5 and i play this game just 2-3 hours a day. I cant find a farm spot 2 of 3 times when i want to farm. Do GMs login less than me or am i a unlucky guy.
    Coordinated working style with forums and ingame shouldnt be that hard i guess. I still believe that with active 1 gm for every server, checking forums while patrolling in the game at the same time will clean this game. Just for 1 month. After you make koxpers scared they will not want to open that shit anymore because it wont worth it.
    Let me explain it again.
    Cheat reports are meant for reporting cheaters but there are rules.
    In order for me to do something about a report, I must see the evidence, I have no access to a GM character meaning I can't just log in and see it in my own eyes.
    It's true GMs can do that but they're already patrolling in-game, the problem is, many koxpers simply log off as soon as they see 1 player getting blocked on notice.
    Which is why an evidence is a must.

More info:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/389430...6292761347170/

If you knew how many hours they work weekly, you wouldn't be talking like that .
    OP created a cheat report during the weekend, I took care of it quickly and handed it to a GM for inspection.
    Isn't it normal to not work during the weekend? especially when you work weekly a lot more than you're supposed to?

But keep in mind that there's a group of GMs who still patrol game 24/7, as Eye4Eye mentioned earlier, one of the players he reported got blocked (during the weekend).
    This isn't a regular 9-5 job working at a physical location, this is the world wide web where you can work anywhere. I own websites, should I not take care of them on the weekend? Often, I visit my websites and click on links to make sure everything works fine. When I get an e-mail about something is wrong I go and investigate. If I don't see the problem on my end, then I would ask if they can send a SS so I can see what's wrong.

But I guess I should take your advice. I can be lazy and not work until someone provide sufficient evidence that something is wrong.

Let me explain it again.
    In order for me to do something about a report, I must see the evidence, I have no access to a GM character meaning I can't just log in and see it in my own eyes.
    It's true GMs can do that but they're already patrolling in-game, the problem is, many koxpers simply log off as soon as they see 1 player getting blocked on notice.
    This is reading comprehension, not taking your words out of context.

1) If you say cheaters log off when they see banned notice then....
    2) GM must not banned that often or online often, because cheaters are on, ALOT.

Also, why must a GM need evidence? or need to make a notice?

And i was banned 1 day after i was cursing. Cursing in a game gets you banned folks!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

2) GM must not banned that often or online often, because cheaters are on, ALOT.

Can you even understand the amount of TPT users that get blocked daily? you can't imagine.
    But once 1 tpt user gets blocked another 3 comes out of nowhere.
    Don't underestimate those TPT users.

GMs don't need an evidence, they can login and see it themselves but my responsibility is to handover to their inspection only reports that I am completely sure about.
    Therefore, once you create a cheat report, an evidence is needed.

Oh and as for the notice, they don't do it themselves, it's automatic.
    In order to let people like you know that they're actually blocking TPT users, so you won't come up with complaints such as this.
    EnvyHuN likes this.

Adi maybe its a good idea to have a cheat report section here on ko4life? so we can easily report cheaters to you and you can forward it also? some people find it uncomfortable having to post on the steamcommunity rather then posting here.

Don't take my words out of context, you do it often.

Let me explain it again.

More info:
    Posting a Cheat Report :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions
    I understand what you are saying, and i think you also understand what i am saying, all i wanna say is GMs can patrol in-game while checking forums. It shouldnt be that hard and i think it will speed-up cleaning process. Waiting for 3 days to ban a koxper is not a good sign of GMs are doing good job. Since the koxp is not about exping as it used to be. It's about farming GBs and i believe they are transferring their GBs to their main chars at the end of day. Therefore each day a koxper without a ban can make about 1 gb for a char which is about 35 USD as you know.

Can you even understand the amount of TPT users that get blocked daily? you can't imagine.
    But once 1 tpt user gets blocked another 3 comes out of nowhere.
    Don't underestimate those TPT users.

GMs don't need an evidence, they can login and see it themselves but my responsibility is to handover to their inspection only reports that I am completely sure about.
    Therefore, once you create a cheat report, an evidence is needed.

Oh and as for the notice, they don't do it themselves, it's automatic.
    In order to let people like you know that they're actually blocking TPT users, so you won't come up with complaints such as this.
    If the amount of cheaters that get blocked everyday can be measured from notices, then i can say its 10-15 a day... Since as i said, i go online for 2-3 hours and this time is getting more and more like an addiction :P and i just see 2-3 notices rarely. Sometimes i dont see at all.

However, I dont think notice is automatic, at the time of "NTTEvent pk chars" shit, Turkish GM clearly indicated that he is not using notice when he bans people, he is more like silent killer. That is what i prefer also. I dont need seeing notices to understand if cheaters are banned. I do need clean spots.

I also remember from looong loong time ago, i was patrolling together with Tavardos who was GM of Edana at that time, in 30 minutes, we were cleaning the Humans spots from koxpers. Basically i was giving him a nick and he was summoning himself to that guy and boom. No waiting, no notice, nothing, just ban. it was fun :P

As i wanted to know GMs nickname, things have changed from my time to now, i guess koxps are checking for GMs nicknames if they are online or not and if it is, they are tping themselves to town which makes anonymous GMs reasonable.

All in all i'm back to my point, we need to find a way to report koxpers instantly to take action on that fckers.

and one note, please do not take my words as blaming, i really appreciate your effort on this matter and we just want a better game as you do.

Banned Senior Member

That is now 3 people I have recorded with video and they have all been banned with 24 hours.

Soooooooo.... you guys aren't doing something right.
    azreal313 likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I see people getting banned like every 30min (10-20 people at once).
    I dont see why u have a problem with that kind of activity. And I for once I haven't seen cheater for days.
    Adi and azreal313 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    That is now 3 people I have recorded with video and they have all been banned with 24 hours.

Soooooooo.... you guys aren't doing something right.
    Well maybe you are right, we aren't.
    Then i dont have anything to say anymore.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Adi maybe its a good idea to have a cheat report section here on ko4life? so we can easily report cheaters to you and you can forward it also? some people find it uncomfortable having to post on the steamcommunity rather then posting here.
    Not gonna happen I guess.
    The steam forum's cheat reports is good enough.

If you have an evidence of someone violating the rules of conduct, you can simply submit a cheat report with an evidence and justice will be served

I understand what you are saying, and i think you also understand what i am saying, all i wanna say is GMs can patrol in-game while checking forums. It shouldnt be that hard and i think it will speed-up cleaning process. Waiting for 3 days to ban a koxper is not a good sign of GMs are doing good job. Since the koxp is not about exping as it used to be. It's about farming GBs and i believe they are transferring their GBs to their main chars at the end of day. Therefore each day a koxper without a ban can make about 1 gb for a char which is about 35 USD as you know.

If the amount of cheaters that get blocked everyday can be measured from notices, then i can say its 10-15 a day... Since as i said, i go online for 2-3 hours and this time is getting more and more like an addiction :P and i just see 2-3 notices rarely. Sometimes i dont see at all.

However, I dont think notice is automatic, at the time of "NTTEvent pk chars" shit, Turkish GM clearly indicated that he is not using notice when he bans people, he is more like silent killer. That is what i prefer also. I dont need seeing notices to understand if cheaters are banned. I do need clean spots.

I also remember from looong loong time ago, i was patrolling together with Tavardos who was GM of Edana at that time, in 30 minutes, we were cleaning the Humans spots from koxpers. Basically i was giving him a nick and he was summoning himself to that guy and boom. No waiting, no notice, nothing, just ban. it was fun :P

As i wanted to know GMs nickname, things have changed from my time to now, i guess koxps are checking for GMs nicknames if they are online or not and if it is, they are tping themselves to town which makes anonymous GMs reasonable.

All in all i'm back to my point, we need to find a way to report koxpers instantly to take action on that fckers.

and one note, please do not take my words as blaming, i really appreciate your effort on this matter and we just want a better game as you do.
    The cheat reports section was just released before the weekend, it should be a lot better during weekdays and I'll try to do something about weekends as well. I promise nothing tho.

RE. Notices: they can ban without showing notice but I don't know how it works exactly, never asked.
    I just know it shows normally when a GM blocks other players, they probably have a way to hide it and as I said before it's mainly for the legit players so they know they are actually banning and not just sitting and doing nothing.

RE. GMs nicknames, the GM's nicknames are not supposed to be shared publicly due to the fact that koxpers would log off automatically once a GM logs in if they knew what are the GMs nicknames .

There are many players in each server, you have to understand that NTTGame isn't a 1,000 employee company.
    They can't have a GM sitting in every spot in every channel, waiting for a TPT user to show up.

Like I said, now with the cheat report section it'll get a lot better.
    Be patient.
    Numan likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast