Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned

This is a discussion on wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi Not gonna happen I guess. The steam forum's cheat reports is good enough. If you have ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not gonna happen I guess.
    The steam forum's cheat reports is good enough.

If you have an evidence of someone violating the rules of conduct, you can simply submit a cheat report with an evidence and justice will be served

The cheat reports section was just released before the weekend, it should be a lot better during weekdays and I'll try to do something about weekends as well. I promise nothing tho.

RE. Notices: they can ban without showing notice but I don't know how it works exactly, never asked.
    I just know it shows normally when a GM blocks other players, they probably have a way to hide it and as I said before it's mainly for the legit players so they know they are actually banning and not just sitting and doing nothing.

RE. GMs nicknames, the GM's nicknames are not supposed to be shared publicly due to the fact that koxpers would log off automatically once a GM logs in if they knew what are the GMs nicknames .

There are many players in each server, you have to understand that NTTGame isn't a 1,000 employee company.
    They can't have a GM sitting in every spot in every channel, waiting for a TPT user to show up.

Like I said, now with the cheat report section it'll get a lot better.
    Be patient.
    I know, that's why I am asking for a way to help them lets say 30 minutes for each Military Camp for patrolling, 1.5 hour for Moradon, 1 for Luferson, 1 for EMC, 30 mins for Delos, 30 mins for CZ, 1 hour for Eslant. Almost 1 business day for just one server, one person. :P

I am already using Cheat Report section and i hope too it will get better. Thanks a lot again.

Iv seen 3 cheaters i reported get banned in less then 24hours, bad luck mayb

Just an FYI to all the gm haters, this is the kind of down syndrome reports that they have to deal with, they provide almost literally 0 information, reports like this don't help anyone except for the cheaters because no information at all is provided so they can be caught and punished.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Just an FYI to all the gm haters, this is the kind of down syndrome reports that they have to deal with, they provide almost literally 0 information, reports like this don't help anyone except for the cheaters because no information at all is provided so they can be caught and punished.

Haha, yeah.. this one was funny though.

At least he didnt say GM BOWL GEL!1!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Numan View Post
    At least he didnt say GM BOWL GEL!1!!1
    He pretty much did LOL

GMs are on a fucking rampage tonight, there are about 10 bans offscreen and more bans coming as I'm posting this, here's what I love to see, but muh no GMs that don't do anything!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

On topic, the players you (tsunami) reported got blocked.
    azreal313 likes this.

GMs please, I'm just trying to talk to my clan but my messages keep getting hidden by your spam Kappa

GMs are on a fucking rampage tonight, there are about 10 bans offscreen and more bans coming as I'm posting this, here's what I love to see, but muh no GMs that don't do anything!
    I m happy as much as you dude, after all we are on same page on this matter. As long as they keep this game clean, I'm willing to be ashamed about what I said before I hope it goes like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

GMs please, I'm just trying to talk to my clan but my messages keep getting hidden by your spam Kappa

gotta NPT the fuck out of you Maylenne

Here's the thing people don't realize, koxpers have methods to avoid detection unless that has been fixed. They can auto-dc when a gm comes in range if the program has that option. Scanning one server takes a long time even with gm speed and tp anywhere ability, scanning 30ish? SHEESH.

It's like saying we have police, so there shouldn't be any people speeding on the roadways, otherwise the police aren't doing their job..

*sigh*
    SkyHunter and azreal313 like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Here's the thing people don't realize, koxpers have methods to avoid detection unless that has been fixed. They can auto-dc when a gm comes in range if the program has that option. Scanning one server takes a long time even with gm speed and tp anywhere ability, scanning 30ish? SHEESH.

It's like saying we have police, so there shouldn't be any people speeding on the roadways, otherwise the police aren't doing their job..

*sigh*
    qanqa.

they don't auto dc because gms never share their nicknames publicly, therefore, their koxp can't dc them once GM is on.
    Unless they dc based on notices.

And these bans are mostly from cheat reports. (today)
    so they're not going anywhere , they log off? np, still RIP.

EDIT
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/389430...6292773999086/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/389430...6292773991819/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/389430...6292773940815/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/389430...6292774006760/

have fun.
    Last edited by Adi; 02-09-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post

*sigh*
    There will always be speeders, but I hope your police are smart enough to set up speed trap where they know people will speed pass.

If hacks have GM auto-detection, then GM must not be on a lot because hackers are always on.

Since February 6, there are 10 pages of cheaters report and each page have 30 reports. Do the math.

Knight Online Cheat Reports :: Steam Community

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post

If hacks have GM auto-detection, then GM must not be on a lot because hackers are always on.
    That's not how it works. It's a range detector. My old sheriff char on cwest was on koxp blacklists. If I went close to a hacker on my sheriff boom they dc before I can get close enough to see them, but if I scouted on a different character I could catch em all day. They didn't auto-dc once my sheriff logged, just when it got close enough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast