Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes

wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned

This is a discussion on wtf i reported this k0xper 3 days ago still not banned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SkyHunter gotta NPT the fuck out of you Maylenne You guys keep saying this yet I don't ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    gotta NPT the fuck out of you Maylenne
    You guys keep saying this yet I don't think I've died to a single BloodLine member yet :P

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    There will always be speeders, but I hope your police are smart enough to set up speed trap where they know people will speed pass.

If hacks have GM auto-detection, then GM must not be on a lot because hackers are always on.

Since February 6, there are 10 pages of cheaters report and each page have 30 reports. Do the math.

Knight Online Cheat Reports :: Steam Community
    Not anymore , like I said many reports will get attention during the week.
    I know not all the reports got the attention of a GM yet but I am pretty sure at least 80-90% of them will, by the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    That's not how it works. It's a range detector. My old sheriff char on cwest was on koxp blacklists. If I went close to a hacker on my sheriff boom they dc before I can get close enough to see them, but if I scouted on a different character I could catch em all day. They didn't auto-dc once my sheriff logged, just when it got close enough.
    The koxp program isn't as smart as you think it is, it can not detect GMs as it used to detect sherifs.
    The sheriffs names was published on the forums, that way they could've just added the sheriffs to their blacklist as you said.

GMs ? they don't have their nicknames, they can't just log off automatically when there's a GM nearby, unless they're not AFK and they see bans happening on chat then they just log off manually.

See yourself, login to let's say cypher 1 and keep an eye on chat, you'll see few times a day notice spamming there :P
    And as one of the guys said here earlier, there are few GMs that disable the auto notice so while banning none know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    That's not how it works. It's a range detector. My old sheriff char on cwest was on koxp blacklists. If I went close to a hacker on my sheriff boom they dc before I can get close enough to see them, but if I scouted on a different character I could catch em all day. They didn't auto-dc once my sheriff logged, just when it got close enough.
    Normal GM char cannot be detected by any tool.

Sheriff char is a totaly different story.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Normal GM char cannot be detected by any tool.
    Then mgame has patched it. The koxp back then was using the same program KOK was to scan players in server, it would detect gm's.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

The koxp program isn't as smart as you think it is, it can not detect GMs as it used to detect sherifs.
    The sheriffs names was published on the forums, that way they could've just added the sheriffs to their blacklist as you said.
    It has changed then, like I said to regiss, they used to use the player scan program KOK would use, and it would pick up every character in the server, including gm's. GM characters have a different ID setting than normal characters allowing the koxp program to identify the character as a GM character without having to know the name beforehand.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234