Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Again Scroll Question

This is a discussion on Again Scroll Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when can we buy scroll from merchants or we can not buy them forever.Any friend of admin gm can answer ...
Page: 1

FiRe

Default Again Scroll Question

when can we buy scroll from merchants or we can not buy them forever.Any friend of admin gm can answer this fuking question?

Banned

NO YOU CAN NOT BUY SCROLLS K2 IS MONEY HUNGRY

morax

They are gonna be kinda losing out though - all those that bought just for in game cash... now probably buy less. Those who used to buy from market bu slightly more but use buffers more often....

Either way yes K2 want money... but its a business, i dont blame them really.

it's bizzare though they'd get a false positive from people buying just to tick over time inbetween there restoration.

FiRe

it is stupid business.look at cz there are only afew people always. and over %50 of them without scroll.when scrolls were on merhchants.i use 4x30 scrolls for 3 4 days. and i buy always scroll..it is not important who bought scrolls for usd..atm people use less scrolls that means less earning money..i think they dont know nothinh about marketing.they should learn something.i see my friends atm %40 50 turkspeople maybe more dont buy scrolls or premium..only login game and like me sitt in moradon.and i heard that people say if we can not buy scrolls from merchants we will quit game coming soon..they got a bit hope atm when they lose theis hopes too many turks or other people will quit game cause of scroll problems.

FiRe

up a.q :wub:

Grid

Originally posted by FiRe
    and i buy always scroll..it is not important who bought scrolls for usd..atm people use less scrolls that means less earning money
    See that's the thing, k2 didnt earn that much money when scrolls were tradeble, didnt you read what Devil wrote in another thread about this?

People made new accounts, lvled them to 20 bought as many scrolls as possible via paypal and then charged back, means no money for K2.

So no one really bought scrolls in the first place for real money.

MyBitch

Look at the bright side. priest have better chance of getting np ^_^

they must love it, less scrolls means more buffs :P

FiRe

uhm i did not know it..but they can fix this fuking situation...atm u can see only a few people with scrolls.i respect them but that means i quit game forever.cuz i can not give over 70 80 usd only for scrolls.

FiRe

for example only 65+ account can buy scroll via clickbuy and put them on merchants ..people wont make cheat cuz if they make cheat their account will get banned. 65 lvl chars or scrolls

trbwn

Originally posted by MyBitch
    Look at the bright side. priest have better chance of getting np *^_^ *

they must love it, less scrolls means more buffs *:P

well ur right i just buff and sit in town in cz.. but its being boringi think..

i wish i could buy scrolls from merchants and become a duffer so i could solo in cz..

soloing w/o scrolls really suck for bps.

damn u k2 damn u

BobGreensley

Reason I think scrolls are gone

People sell scrolls for ingame money, they then buy duped item, dupe wipe comes item gone, people call k2 say I sent you money then you deleted an item I bought with money I sent you. That is big confliclt...

FiRe

if people dont earn money with selling scrolls.then they can buy items or ingame coins for usd from Babashopper.cuz people need to earn money to buy something.k2 must fix duping a.q..

FiRe

scrolls on Merchants aga baba Gm pls a.q h43r:

!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast