WTF!!!! its gettin bad again

This is a discussion on WTF!!!! its gettin bad again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; One you fools with GM contacts send one to Xig 2 eslant......macro party at virtually all spots. Aint seen it ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default WTF!!!! its gettin bad again

One you fools with GM contacts send one to Xig 2 eslant......macro party at virtually all spots. Aint seen it this bad for awile, looks like the abyss in there. Human side BTW

_::Guru::Girl::_

Where you see cheaters get banned in usko for cheating?

Lawless

True....but what i just saw was ridiculous, couldnt even get a leveling spot cause of the arrowshower hack macro parties at virtually every mob....I aint paying somebodys salaries for this kinda shit

_::Guru::Girl::_

K2 is ridiculous, I know how you feel.

Lawless

Yeah pretty bad when you can get a spot to level a DLW noob archer in eslant cuase of macroer population

Mental_Anguish

Default Re: WTF!!!! its gettin bad again

Originally posted by Lawless
    One you fools with GM contacts send one to Xig 2 eslant......macro party at virtually all spots. *Aint seen it this bad for awile, looks like the abyss in there. Human side BTW

Again ??? Again ??? When did it improve ?? Oh yeah they banned a few for tos violations for 3 days. Now they are all back and stronger than ever. All you can do is lure on them.

lure a troll king it always works