Maybe K2 is getting the message

This is a discussion on Maybe K2 is getting the message within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A post from Sumilo on officals I am begging you all.... Please stop PM'ing me to say "[3rd party tool] ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Maybe K2 is getting the message

A post from Sumilo on officals

I am begging you all....

Please stop PM'ing me to say "[3rd party tool] IS EVERYWHERE" or "BAN [3rd party tool] PLEASE" I get hundreds of tells like this a day and it is not only pointless but slows me down from banning players because I need to stop and read your tell. I have started turning my PM's off occasionally when players insist on doing this but it's not fair to the players who have a legitimate need for help.

I am well aware of the status of the game and what is going on in every area of the world. I am doing my best to contain and control it until we have some better methods in place. If you would like to help me, I am more than happy for you to report a players name who is cheating to me...

example:
    "Sullimo, there is a player named IAMDAHAX0R arrow showering me in the DCZ right now, help!" is helpful because it 1. tells me who is cheating and 2. tells me where they are as well as what to look for.

"Sullimo, there is [3rd party tool] everywhere please ban it all!" is NOT helpful, I know there are lots of cheaters currently but reminding me of the fact does nothing but take me 20 seconds to open the PM say "OK" and close it. Currently I have stopped responding to those players because there is no real need. If I do not respond to you, do not be offended, too many players think that if I don't talk to them I'm ignoring them and take offense to it. I'm sorry if it offends you but I have a job to do and I need to focus on my job.

So please, if you really want me to ban cheaters either tell me their names WHILE they are still online, try to capture them cheating in a screen shot, or let me focus on finding them.

Thank you!

- Sullimo

right

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

that actually sounds good but it seems to me like k2 is a little short of gms? i mean pushing all this workload to sullim0 alone, i think he is going to quit soon.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

He also posted the name of his counterpart GM on Diez...

SiranoxHuman , SiranoxOrc

Two more names to try after you get AS hacked in CZ

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    He also posted the name of his counterpart GM on Diez...

SiranoxHuman , SiranoxOrc

Two more names to try after you get AS hacked in CZ
    These names are KOXP'rs on Olympia too...

Sullimo is a Good guy its just he dosent come on Olympia so i gave my char away to an old clannie.

So logos FTW? Im sure they will have a GM there who is active....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Cammy

If it's like Edana there will be an active GM for the first 3 weeks, then everything will start to go to shit.

Manilas

lusian

Thtats only sulimo....

I guess he is the best happend to diez... but there some servers with out even an active GM...

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy

If it's like Edana there will be an active GM for the first 3 weeks, then everything will start to go to shit.[/b]
    its the same with all new servers, manes was the same way :wub:

gms are on in the beginning then dissapear ftw