Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs assholes

This is a discussion on WTF k2 stoping us from doing Isiloon....fcking bs assholes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div> Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123) Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing Originally posted by merchanter123 Originally posted ...
Page: 2

merchanter123

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)
    Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    Originally posted by merchanter123
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheKingOfTheSwing
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Magicality

Do it on server 2 or 3, maybe more luck there. Seems many people do this lately, at least on Ares.

we tried to do it on d2 for the first time but tormentors came and started trying to get us tos banned cause they wanted to take it on d2 aviously...

not tormentors .....just one scamming fag from there.....th3jok3r who says to my clannies he is official constable...ROFL there is not official constable and if there was why would he be one when he sold scammed items from charlie......to funny

i sent sullimo a email asking if its bug or not...we dont bug but i dont think its bug if u can still get to it by using a ingame item such as the marble to get to d2 and d3 isloon and dragon.....if its bug maybe they should take out completly

anyways gn

1. explain how i am a scammer?
    2. you haven't talked to brian yet.
    3. you haven't received a respond back from the email you sent him.
    4. Even logging d2 d3 abyss IS a 30 day bannable offence and isTOS violation and when you DO receive an email, brian will say the same thing.

joker yr canadian so i give u some love but i wont believe yr a constable until sullimo publicly announces it and thats how officals are made, i should know i used to be one of jess and y would they make felakanor doable on d2 and d3 without disableing the rest? dosent make sense if u ask me
    there is no "official constables" tez is right. But i am a VERY helping hand to sullimo as he is to me. Having dragon on d2 d3 and isloon on d2 and d3 is a mistake that hasn't been fixed... i know you must be shocked k2 has made a mistake and hasn't fixed it yet. sorta like the scroll bug... the sealed items bug... (fixed now) hell remember treants in KE they were invisible and not put a skin on them until rofd came out lol. Some things they haven't got to yet...[/b]

You? Constable? hahahahahahha Quite the joke...[/b][/quote]

you were always one with an absurb sense of humor... sorry but i don't get the joke...
    and obviously you can't read because the previous post states i'm not an official constable. there is no official constable and will never be while sullimo is gm.

akemi

damn >_< i can't login again because servers are down ... ko sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

another reason for don't buy premium on november, nice KO

Rayne_of_death

Sly, I can read, the point is that you claim to be an unofficial constable. Of course you don't understand the joke. It takes a smart person to understand me. But hey then again. maybe you are... In your own little world.

Priestontale

+1

Last time i asked Sullimo, D2 D3 Abyss is bug abuse unless they opened it and u can get by just relog

Banned Senior Member

uh oh Sly, you posted a K2 members name, prepare to be banned!

merchanter123

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death
    Sly, I can read, the point is that you claim to be an unofficial constable. Of course you don't understand the joke. It takes a smart person to understand me. But hey then again. maybe you are... In your own little world.
    brian seems to feel otherwise.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rayne_of_death
    brian seems to feel otherwise.[/b]

Once again, in your own little world.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    Originally posted by merchanter123@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rayne_of_death

brian seems to feel otherwise.

Once again, in your own little world.[/b]
    i think that rayne is calling sly a small penis man
    kinky...

I dont see the reason by havin isiloon on s2 and s3 due to the point the drop rate isnt 100% like it was

merchanter123

Originally posted by Festo
    I dont see the reason by havin isiloon on s2 and s3 due to the point the drop rate isnt 100% like it was
    just following game manager rules, don't shoot the messenger <_<

Sethesh

I dont think doing isiloon on s2 and s3 is and type of bug. If its able to do felankor on s2 and s3 i think doing isiloon is also not a bug. Its true u cant relog from abys to other servers, but u also cant relog to CZ from S1 to S2 - does is mean that beeing in CZ on second server is a bug?? Normal item is used to go to dragon cave. Isiloon is a benefit for those that risk entering dragon cave not a bug lol. If i dont see an oficial post on KO forum ore oficial KOL anouncment i will not consider this as a bug.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

it is considered a bug since abyss dungeon was deleted in all servers but the #1 of each. CZ was not deleted on #2 servers, that why being in abyss dungeon, both felankor and isiloon spots, on servers #2 and #3 is a bug abuse, but being in CZ on server #2 is not.

cricri

yes ... when we found out it was possible to kill isilon on d2 and d3 we asked gm, don't remember who it was, and he told us that it was considered bug abuse. sad to see it hasn't been fixed yet -.-

Originally posted by cricri+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cricri)</div>
    yes ... when we found out it was possible to kill isilon on d2 and d3 we asked gm, don't remember who it was, and he told us that it was considered bug abuse. sad to see it hasn't been fixed yet -.-[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

Last time i asked Sullimo, D2 D3 Abyss is bug abuse unless they opened it and u can get by just relog
    :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast