R Bug - Patches not helping out?

This is a discussion on R Bug - Patches not helping out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No flames, i was wondering if the R bug (warriors dual weild at DS/titan mostly) is on every server I ...
Page: 1

Default R Bug - Patches not helping out?

No flames,

i was wondering if the R bug (warriors dual weild at DS/titan mostly) is on every server

I ask this because there was like 2-3 patchs being made since 3-4 days and some hackers are using it pretty 24/7 (in pathos cz for my part)

Plus, they seems to be using serious tools other than normal ko,xp (or whatever you call it) since they dont seems to wait until a new release (after another patch for instance) of the tool to use it openly...

any ideas?

thank you

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

no idea, but ive been owned by an r-bugger since they supposively "patched" it zzz

anoo666

B4 cheaters loved Archers now Warriors are the cheaters best choice with this bug :P

bugabuga

The program used is similar to Heaven Fire in that it uses a dedicated server. There for it is somewhat on par with HF in patch speed. The bug itself has to do with the level 70 warrior berserk skill berserker echo which :
    Temporarily increase attack speed by 40%.
    The actual mechanics of HOW it bugs this skill, I'm not sure, but short of deleting this skill from the database will not fix this bug AFAIK.

its so simple, they edit berserker echo from 40% to 999999% via tbl's
    i did it on private servers

Yeah in bdw there were wallhacker/koxp/r bugging so they already passed it >.<