Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wtf Maintenance

This is a discussion on Wtf Maintenance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; unless I'm the only one who noticed the servers have been really empty lately. What they are probly doing is ...
Page: 2

Robokill

unless I'm the only one who noticed the servers have been really empty lately. What they are probly doing is fixing the capacity or fixing servers so most turks can log again. If they haven't fixed that yet then they will change server capacity so people will have to buy premium again.

Speed

wtf u do ppl whine about god damnit , fukin pussy whiners crying over this shit , why do u fukin ask why they went down , u just posted its a god damn emergency maintenance.. ffs would u rather have 10000 more bugs than the ones already are or a couples hour without ur drug? fuck grow up

why don't you all quit for once

5DollahSuckySucky

why don't you all quit for once[/b]
    u always quit at somethin then come back a day later aga

Banned

sigh more bs

HotAsIce

Hi, my name is speed, and I have terets syndrome.

Shit fuck goddamn ass bitch penis pussy vagina tits cunt BOOBS!

It's either:
    OMG they don't maintain their game blablabla stupid bugs.
    And if they do, it's:
    OMG servers are down I can't play now

Stop the fucking whining you peice of spoiled shit. It's very very disgusting what KO has made of alot of you people. They should make a rule that forbids whining like this when they even announce the maintainance.

Emergency maintenence is the reason.. not sure of the complaint, unless you are complaining that there should be a betgter job by the company to prevent such Emergency shut downs in the first place.

Robokill- Also noticed the servers are more empty now then they once were by far, I play in Diez where it used to be everyone would be fighting and ksing each other all over the place, now many spots simply lay empty for extended periods of time.. also far fewer people on seeking- I don't see the 5 + running lists anymore like in the past. Been playing this game since march 2005 pre KE, unless my perception of actual events has changed through time, this is presently the least people I have ever seen active in server since I began playing.

Not sure if this is because of the addition of Ronark (server) drawing people away from other servers-doubt this as didn't notice the same after other new servers opened in past, or if it is a result of the gradual reduction of non premies allowed into game due to lowered cap driving them away. Or maybe something else?

When you want to make clan parties, and spots are open it is very nice. I will say that much.

4DeadlyFear

im waiting more than 3 hours right now :S

vynzt

im waiting more than 3 hours right now :S[/b]
    5hours allready :/

Vanessita

5hours allready :/[/b]
    Servers still down <_<

Banned

so fucking gay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12