Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

-.- wtf MGAME changed the server time of USKO to Central Europe Time -.-

This is a discussion on -.- wtf MGAME changed the server time of USKO to Central Europe Time -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear Knight Online World Community, Effective immediately, the server time (as well as the time on all of our services/platform), ...
Page: 1

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Angry -.- wtf MGAME changed the server time of USKO to Central Europe Time -.-

Dear Knight Online World Community,

Effective immediately, the server time (as well as the time on all of our services/platform), will be following the Central European Time (CET).

EX) Current Time 05/15/2012 09:09 pm PDT = 05/16/2012 06:09 am CET

To reflect this change, we will follow up with another announcement with more information regarding necessary schedule adjustments for any ongoing in-game events.

Thank you for your understanding.

MGame

t(-.-)t
    this ain't EUKO fucktards MGAME!!! OMGAHH .l.

Banned Senior Member

I had really hoped they were keeping the servers in the usa, at least north america, but an ip search on the knightonline.mgame.com site comes up in turkey. Might as well not even call it usko anymore, its turkey ko

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Time to switch to the new real KO (EUKO) letz goo

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    lol
    10 chars

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    Fuck that haha, mgames main goal was to take over this one. They will put more resources into this now and euko will be pushed under the bus, besides its only knuckleheads working at nttgame. Mgames new ko will be more of a success and moneymaker then euko would be anyday.

euko servers in turkey too anyway

@Excision

Words like thoose are usually spoken by people who never put effort into ACTUALLY trying out EUKO, not just creating a char, reach lvl 42 and rage quit for life. Ive been playing @euko for about 3 months, aldready during this time i had more fun than ever in USKO, cz in euko and cz in usko cannot even be compared, euko got the most active pk in a LONG time in the history of KO. I gotta give it to you tho, they were lazy as shit in the start, but as more people are english (another plus) forums got spammed for eternity (people complaining bout everyday shizzle in knight online) koxp, speedhack, gold farmers and what not, but as people started leaving (including myself) they took action. And NTT actually managed to carry out most thoose issues, resulting in gb prices exploding, you wont find any gold farmers (atleast nothing compared to usko) in euko thoose days. Imo lets fact it, USKO cant be fixed anymore, we'll never see new people starting to play USKO, unless they rich oil sons and got thousands of dollars to throw after the 7 year old dieing game.. Fixing this game in any way what so ever, would require a serious fucking item wipe. - If they got some epic magicians working for them tho, then who knows.. I just literrally think every single penny has been pulled off this game, if ppl are foolish enough to start paying for it again, then peace be with them.

Banned Senior Member

I've been on usko for 8 some years, then euko comes up for what really? Marketed to the same english/turkish audiance, basically the same thing with less ingame features, why would I or other people pack up and go to euko especially now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure usko was/is the most popular version of ko and has the most players.

Banned

What's up with the euko fanboys trying to lure usko players to euko lol
    As if you guys make anyone quit usko for euko.

OT:
    I don't see why the server time shouldn't be set to CET, considering that the majority of players is from europe.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post

t(-.-)t
    this ain't EUKO fucktards MGAME!!! OMGAHH .l.
    It's not USKO anymore for a couple of years now. 99% players are turks, so.. BTW time zone is not so important.

Quote Originally Posted by Excision View Post
    I've been on usko for 8 some years, then euko comes up for what really? Marketed to the same english/turkish audiance, basically the same thing with less ingame features, why would I or other people pack up and go to euko especially now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure usko was/is the most popular version of ko and has the most players.
    Was* Had* - USKO might have more players overall, funny enough.... - on a daily basic EUKO is way more active.
    What's up with the euko fanboys trying to lure usko players to euko lol
    assuming that was meant for me, im not trying to lure anyone, simply stating facts.

can you back up your so call facts? show me a list of the so call "many" active players on euko at its prime time and then show me a list of usko at its prime time and lets see which one is more active. Keep in mind since Euko only has 1 active server you have to use the most active server on Usko for this comparison. cuz if you cant prove that it cant be call fact
    Ibloodycool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xdatx01 View Post
    can you back up your so call facts? show me a list of the so call "many" active players on euko at its prime time and then show me a list of usko at its prime time and lets see which one is more active. Keep in mind since Euko only has 1 active server you have to use the most active server on Usko for this comparison. cuz if you cant prove that it cant be call fact
    I feel no need to back up anything, since i couldnt care less if peope believe me or not. Long live usko believers.

lol
    lets seeeeeeee

I like it...EU time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast