Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

-.- wtf MGAME changed the server time of USKO to Central Europe Time -.-

This is a discussion on -.- wtf MGAME changed the server time of USKO to Central Europe Time -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by xdatx01 can you back up your so call facts? show me a list of the so call ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xdatx01 View Post
    can you back up your so call facts? show me a list of the so call "many" active players on euko at its prime time and then show me a list of usko at its prime time and lets see which one is more active. Keep in mind since Euko only has 1 active server you have to use the most active server on Usko for this comparison. cuz if you cant prove that it cant be call fact
    Ofc USKO will have more active users, it have koxpers online 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Ofc USKO will have more active users, it have koxpers online 24/7
    They had to add another server to Helios because there were so many botters never logging out, but that kinda just resulted in even more botters being able to login.

if your saying euko pk is way more active than usko pk then you have never played ares/diez or any server at its prime time. i bet you'll lag to death seeing 8 party vs 8 party in cz or in wars. please stop fighting over euko and usko. THe forum is about people bonding over the game called Knight Online and not fighting over who's server is better. If you're happy with your server no need to degrade another one because STILL we are playing the same game. Where's the love?

Little archer Senior Member

its basically the same because events are spread all over the schedule

heard that usko will be down?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Most of USKO players are from Europe, particularly Turkey, now servers are also hosted there so why wouldnt they change it to European time?
    Im fine with that, as I live in Europe. But well.. Not that I would care about such a thing before as what time game is using anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by domey View Post
    if your saying euko pk is way more active than usko pk then you have never played ares/diez or any server at its prime time. i bet you'll lag to death seeing 8 party vs 8 party in cz or in wars. please stop fighting over euko and usko. THe forum is about people bonding over the game called Knight Online and not fighting over who's server is better. If you're happy with your server no need to degrade another one because STILL we are playing the same game. Where's the love?
    +1
    i've played 3 turk servers (Ares, Diez and Beramus) in the las 6 months and also played EUKO (Europa). even on a "low" day Ares was more active than EUKO. this was only CZ. i didn't go to other areas bc it wasn't open in EUKO at that time.
    people really love to post statistics, numbers and "facts" which they take out of their ass without actually verifying the minimum. it's lame seriously

back on topic i hope they don't fuck the only war and ED i can attend during week days.

somehow on my 60 rouge ive been doing tons of weird quests that i havent seen before. lol u guys might want to click all the npcs they just somehow pull out weird quests that i have been doing now

O_o Senior Member

somehow on my 60 rouge ive been doing tons of weird quests that i havent seen before. lol u guys might want to click all the npcs they just somehow pull out weird quests that i have been doing now
    And what did you get after that..? And they are different then the quests in EUKO??

i think correct decision. as most of the players from eu. also usko is dead anyway

yay eu times hopefully they merge euko with usko now and cut servers down!

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And what did you get after that..? And they are different then the quests in EUKO??
    im not sure but im not really familiar with all the new quest but it just gave me a shell set kind of rouge quest armor, im still in the process of doing them and some royal quest thingy from emc to moradon then back to emc. i need to come back again to the game coz i dced and im stuck at login noah and exp mostly on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
    i think correct decision. as most of the players from eu. also usko is dead anyway
    yeah usko is dead ^_^ pretty much all the people are going euko now and people will flock all eu servers....

dont see what difference it makes, cw server times were never right anyway, they were always 30-40 mins out from PST. And dont get me started about when daylight saving came in, i never knew where i was for a few weeks. Just one of those things. CET never changes all year afaik.so no daylight saving times or spring forward fall back etc.

O_o Senior Member

im not sure but im not really familiar with all the new quest but it just gave me a shell set kind of rouge quest armor, im still in the process of doing them and some royal quest thingy from emc to moradon then back to emc. i need to come back again to the game coz i dced and im stuck at login noah and exp mostly on others.

yeah usko is dead ^_^ pretty much all the people are going euko now and people will flock all eu servers....
    That's the chain quest, same as in EUKO

I hope fix it , cuz with this time i only can enter to 1 ED =(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast